Madre Labs, CocoCeps, Instant Organic Ganoderma Dark Cocoa, 7.93 oz (225 g)

C$ 13.17

Favourite drink!!!

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

Great great drink! Satisfies my choc cravings, and gives a boost to my immune system, what more can you ask! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Energizing

Posted by Reviewer2763945 From Arizona on Jul 12, 2013

Just mixing with water -- I drank in the morning for 2 weeks and truly felt more energized and felt as though it boosted my immunity. This is great! And much better than their "Cardio" beet version -- the mushrooms and the cocoa work are a dynamo combination!

Useful but Not for Men

Posted by Reviewer1779982 From Texas on Jan 04, 2010

I found this to be useful, but it has side effects. When coming down with a cold, I took it several times over a day, and the mushroom extracts seem to have helpful in flushing out the cold. However, I noticed that I was experiencing a lot of prostate symptoms, which I was warned about by my acupuncturist (it seems chocolate has been found to be an irritant to the prostate). I found that the more I took this product the worse they got. I gave away several boxes to women friends who seem to be doing quite well with it.

yummy cocoa!!

Posted by Reviewer2919063 From California on Jan 05, 2011

Delicious, awsome organic high-quality cocoa with some added immune-enhancing benefits as well as excellent taste even just mixed with hot water and some raw sugar!!! Doesn't need milk to be "hot chocolate" helps with magnesium deficiencies, chocolate cravings without all the fat an calories. I highly recommend this product!

Greeeat! :D

Posted by Reviewer1266111 From Brazil on Jul 19, 2013

I usually take it in the morning. It helps a lot increasing my energy! When I drink it late at night (when I have to study for a test or something), it's very useful. I like to mix it with a little Cafeceps. It works like a charm! ^-^ It's nice to know they upgraded the package. I'll get one of those soon.