Madre Labs, Immune Punch with AHCC and Epicor, 6.35 oz (180 grams)

C$ 32.91

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It is a blend of immune boosting fruits, mushrooms, heteropolysaccharide extract from mushroom, AHCC (also mushroom extracts). and Epicor. In short, it’s fruits + mushrooms + yeast. The sour taste is quite good and can be mixed with plain water. It can also be mixed with other sweet stuff to improve the taste. I find that it works well to prevent the onset of illness. Once you are ill, this product is probably less useful then. Pricewise, I find it quite pricey for an immune boosting product, considering that they are many products that are immune boosting and not too expensive. It uses two expensive ingredients here which are the organic mushroom and AHCC AHCC is among the most expensive supplements to the patents. Another problem is that it uses only 100 mg of AHCC and 100mg of Epicor per scoop. Normally, Epicor is normally taken in 500 mg daily and AHCC 500-1000 mg daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Try this!

Posted by PatriciaM From Canada on Jan 21, 2012

iHerb sent me a sample of Madre's Immune Punch and I'm grateful they did, as I had a determined virus that would never quite go away. But it's gone now and Immune Punch is the reason. I drink it with filtered water and Knudsen's black cherry juice, about half and half, and mix this with an inexpensive battery-operated whipper/frother gadget that I already had in the house. I even look fwd. to this drink now! Will definitely continue with Immune Punch during the cold/flu season.

I love this product!

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jul 08, 2012

For the past 6 years I have lived & worked in 3rd world and developing nations, with the amount of travel I do and being exposed to various strains of viral and bacterial infections during my travels I've been left with poor immunity and for the better part of this year I've just felt run down and worn out. I ordered madre labs immune punch hoping for but not expecting much and so far I'm thrilled with the product, My energy levels have gone up, I don't feel like I'm living in the body of a little old lady anymore and I'm looking more radiant. I've already re ordered this product so I have back up stock ready to go when this tub runs out. Great product, I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone

This product "really" works!

Posted by Reviewer3025549 From Georgia on Jan 02, 2012

I purchased this product for my son who tends to get back to back colds/viruses during the winter which in turn sets off asthma attacks. So far so good and it tastes good. I have used it myself and it really works. One night I began sneezing, nose became stuffy, and had a slight chill (definite onset cold symptoms for me). I took Immune Punch with hot water and a bit of grape juice before bed. By morning all of my symptoms were gone, no stuffiness, no more sneezing or chills. I felt great all day, expecting some symptoms to start again, but they never did! I know that I averted a cold. This product really works!

Boost you immunity

Posted by Reviewer1578233 From New York on Jan 28, 2011

I tried this product as a sample , then bought a whole box. It tastes great, and what I like the most is you get whole food concentrate at once. Quality is great.