Manitoba Harvest, Hemp Hearts, Raw Shelled Hemp Seeds, 8 oz (227 g)

C$ 8.23
Reviews 5-star

THE BEST

Posted by MichaelAmbrosia on Feb 15, 2014

No complaints from this guy, I can't get enough of these things. The taste is so great, If I could describe it, I would say it tastes like mini unsalted sunflower seeds, these seeds are so incredibly good for your health it's insane.. I usually eat 5 teaspoons a day, either just scooping them in my mouth or blending them in my shakes. Watch out though people...THESE THINGS ARE AWESOMELY ADDICTING. I have more reviews on my profile in regards to backpain/acne, if you suffer from those check my profile and maybe I can help you out, just click my name at the top of this review ( blue text ) and I wish you all the best on your journey's

So manu uses

Posted by nattfisk on Jul 13, 2012

These lovely little hemp seeds are so versitile! I use this on top of my porridge or yogurt, in the summer time I sprinkle them on top of a salad. I've also used them to make hemp milk, and hemp butter. And I snack on them when I crave something 'extra' after a meal. They taste really good, a little bit nutty. Great quality from Manitoba Harvest!

Very nice hemp seeds

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Nice tasty hemp seeds. I usually buy the Nutiva brand and I cannot find any difference in taste between the two. Price is about the same. So if Nutiva hemp seeds is out of stock Manitoba Harvest is a good alternative.

great taste

Posted by 5496453647664071361 on Mar 09, 2014

i like to sprinkle it in my salads. great nutty taste and it adds nice crunch.

Amazing taste!

Posted by naturalorganic on Mar 13, 2014

These were so good! I sprinkled them over my food and it really made a different... The taste were so amazing and the tasted fresh and really good. Would absolutely buy these again!