Mill Creek, Henna Shampoo, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

C$ 9.41
Reviews 4-star

Quick and easy way to add volume with henna...

Posted by Reviewer2136813 on May 18, 2012

...without actually henna'ing your hair. I've been using a powdered Cassia product that I liked, but it was messy to apply, and turned my gray hair rather more red than I wanted (didn't want to color/cover it, just add body to my otherwise limpy hair). I tried the Mill Creek Henna Shampoo as a possible alternative, and like it. It doesn't suds up very much, which can be disconcerting, but gets my hair clean and shiny, and adds the volume/thickening that I'm looking for so that my styling stays all day.

I like it

Posted by -zizi- on Jun 08, 2012

It's a mild shampoo with a nice scent. It's efficient and cleans hair well. Definitely worth buying, I have 2nd bottle already.