CAD

CA$4.28

CA$4.59

Savings of: CA$0.32 (7% off)

Good

Posted by opheart on Jul 26, 2012

I have never tasted tofu before, because I think all they contain gmo soy (in our country). This one is made of non-gmo soy, that's why I decided to try it. Firmness: you can cut it in bits, add to salad and the bits wouldn't become a formless mess, but nevertheless would crumble a little. Me recipe of vegetable salad with tofu. 2 servings: 2 tomatoes, 2 cucumbers, 1 sweet pepper, 1/4 of salad onion (sterling), 2 tbsp. of green olives pitted, 0,5 avokado fruit, 150 g tofu, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper. Cut tomatoes and sweet pepper into bites of 1,5-2 cm size. Cut cucumber and tofu into the same size cubes. Pell avokado and cut it into the same cubes too. Onion cut in thin slices. Each olive cut in 2-3 rings. Add olive oil,lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper. Mix vell and enjoy!

Versatile Tofu

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jul 24, 2011

This tofu is great to have on hand - makes delicious "eggless egg salad". I try to only buy organic tofu, otherwise it could come from genetically modified soybeans, they say, which is not good. So I appreciate that iherb has the organic. Tofu is so versatile because its kind of tasteless itself so that it can be used so many ways: creamy soups, smoothies, in cakes and other baked desserts, pie fillings, the list goes on and on. It's so healthy and good for you. There are entire cookbooks devoted to it's use.

So good! Please check out my other reviews as well! :)

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 04, 2013

I love this! It tasted amazing!! I usually use quite a bit.. Like the half package.. Heat it up on the stove and them sprinkle some curry on top of it, and salt. And then put that aside and make some noodles and vegetables and eat it with the tofu that tastes amazing! I love this..

Good!

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

I like this, and love that it's organic!

Silken tofu

Posted by enilorak on Apr 28, 2013

I like this! I've made chocolate mousse out of this and that was so yummy. Will buy it again!

Beautiful Amazing - Best Tofu Ever

Posted by 5040288509985196959 on Jun 19, 2014

Super easy to order and got the next day! Was the smoothest and best silken tofu I have ever had. Worked perfectly in the mousse i made and my friends were like - WOW that is amazing - that had tofu?? Absolutely will by this every time! Thanks to iherb!

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012

Easy storage, easy transport, and the flavor is just fine. Personal preference would be a bit more on the firm side, but it is not bad. Makes a mean "scrambled eggs" with a dab of salt and fried in oil. My "to-go-tofu" since it don't have to be stored cold.

Great tofu

Posted by 5652937583349677198 on Oct 05, 2013

Great quality and cheap organic tofu!

So-so.

Posted by 5717154767291041082 on Oct 08, 2013

I'm not really like tofu, but a reasonably good taste

So so

Posted by Reviewer3324415 on Sep 14, 2014

Its texture is not firm. Tastes funny. Leaves a strange aftertaste and not very nice. I didn't like it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »