CAD

CA$20.43

CA$39.86

Savings of: CA$19.43 (49% off)

MRM, Attention Gels helped us a lot!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1763088 on Jun 23, 2009

This product is fantastic. It has helped my son to be a lot more calm. He has had 4 good months at school after being on this product regularly each day for 5 months. I have tried several products before which are natural and have no noticeable results until now. Thanks!!!!

Amazing!

Posted by tiriljohansen on Feb 13, 2014

I really love this product, I use it for my 5 year old son who is diagnosed with ADHD. He becomes calmer, more attentive og much more focused. A really good substitute for stimulant medications!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1305746 on Oct 14, 2008

I use this product in conjunction with a separate supplement to help my son with ADD and he is doing fabulously!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2823203 on Mar 19, 2008

The pills work for my kid.

a must

Posted by Reviewer2222426 on Aug 31, 2009

great brain food

Adult male in 50s using and likes them

Posted by Reviewer2238409 on Nov 10, 2011

I use these to obtain some of the brain nutrients and oils and they work for me - just wish they were cheaper.

Attention issues with kids in school

Posted by Reviewer2561176 on Apr 17, 2008

Excellent product and great value. Works for my school aged kids with attention issues.

Beyond on expectation

Posted by fomchan on Sep 25, 2014

Put a great hope on this product after seeing a lot of position review in this group. My boy is almost 7 and have ADHD. Eating the 2nd bottle but only little effect seem. Believe it is more suitable for the kid who has attention problem but not as serious as confirmed ADHD kid.

terrible smell

Posted by 5529721086613545227 on Feb 06, 2014

The reviews were great on the effect that these softgels have on kids, but the smell of them is so horrible that I initially thought that the product is past its date. My daughter refuses to take these, my son has taken them for a while, but I haven't noticed any difference in his attention problem.