MRM, Veggie Protein, Chocolate, 20.1 oz (570 g)

C$ 20.61

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Protein for those with allergies

Posted by 4883788181824711861 on Jul 08, 2013

I am allergic to milk protein, egg protein and soy protein, so I don't have many options to choose from. I have been drinking a beef protein shake for the last couple of months but felt it would be effective to change it up a bit. Now I drink this veggie protein every other day and I like it so far. Consistency is not the best, I think it needs more water than stated. Great as a smoothie with frozen berries.

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5394137748750331365 on Sep 02, 2013

It honestly tastes so good even with just water :O Can be made into mugcakes, waffles etc <3 It mixes quite well too!

Addicted, Love it

Posted by SherryB From Texas on Aug 23, 2012

What can I say, I love the taste of this mix. I have tried so many veggie proteins and hated the taste. The xylitol and stevia slightly sweeten it. I mix it with water, alternative milks and make smoothies with it. I add a little extra cocoa at times to give it an extra chocolately taste. I need to buy stock in this company. I cannot find it hardly locally except at Sprouts and it costs $12 more a tub. I get irritated when I see that. Thanks Iherb.

Best tasting protein powder I've yet tried.

Posted by MichelX From New York on Jul 05, 2011

This is by FAR the best and smoothest powder I've tried, but I am disappointed that it doesn't say it has branched chain amino acids. That's most important for muscle building. Otherwise, awesome!

Can&#39;t Live Without This

Posted by Reviewer1380522 From California on Jul 08, 2011

Best protein powder I have found, have this every morning in my smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »