CAD

great stuff

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

cleans perfect and smells good

superior odor..

Posted by marishka on Aug 30, 2012

Good enough clean unchallenging pollution. Cleaning the bathroom. Gorgeous smell!

Works nicely and what a fabulous scent!

Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014

Favorite of the scents.

Great scent & saves money!

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Feb 06, 2012

Love the smell!!! When I'm halfway through this container, I pour a bunch of plain baking soda into the container, shake it up, and have another full can of scented Mrs. Meyers cleaner, for pennies!!

This has to be my favourite scent

Posted by 5168173154723871072 on Jul 03, 2014

Cleans well with no fuss or mess. Can't get enough of the scent. It's clean, fresh and lasts for ages.

Smells great!

Posted by Betchay on Mar 03, 2013

I use this to clean my bathroom. I love its scent... clean and it doesn't hurt my nose ;p I will purchase again.

I look forward to scrubbing now!

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

I am pretty sure I will get over the smell of this by the end, but then I can just switch to one of the other lovely scents. This smells sooo much like that men's cologne 'farenheit' but in a good way. Works a treat too.

Scour power!

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Jul 24, 2011

This is the best scouring powder - it works very well, smells great, and much less toxic than conventional ones. So glad iherb carries this line as I use a lot of them and the Basil scent is my favorite. It smells clean, fresh and pretty.

Fresh scent

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Sep 09, 2011

I love the basil scent, it's a sweet fragrance, but not nauseatingly sweet, it's fresh and clean. One star off because I wish the container was bigger (but for the same price :)

Mrs Meyers Clean Day Basil Scrub

Posted by OrganicMommy on Jun 12, 2012

I really like this powder cleaner, I use it to clean anything in the bathroom. I was looking to replace Comet (conventional powder cleaner with bleach) and this definitely does the job.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »