CAD

hands down best ever pw

Posted by OSAMAxBINxSHOPPING on Jul 07, 2013

this offers so much mental focus its unbelievable. Not so much pump, but my strength has developed so much in just 1x week of using this, im a big guy so i tend to use 2.5 scoops on big session days. im currently on my second tub in conjunction with my first tub of Myobuild. i just finished creacore, all products are amazing! thanks Iherb for delivering such quality and super fast shipping to NZ

Tingly

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on May 24, 2014

The beta-alanine in this product really causes a tingle. I didn't think about that and took 2 scoops before going for a run...for a 130 pound woman, that is way too much. One scoop is plenty. But what great focus! I'm looking forward to my next run, but this time with only one scoop. Excellent product. Strong grape flavor with a great taste, too.

best preworkout

Posted by 5197369073830784188 on Sep 20, 2015

I have tried several pre-workouts and so far the best I had was Hemo Rage...that thing rocks...then again I just used this product just this day to try based on awesome reviews...first thing I noticed was no tingly sensation that I had with other pre-workouts but this thing is beyond awesome in waking me up. I usually do fasted training at 6am every weekdays and go straight to work, I mainly started drinking pre workouts NOT for my gym workout but for work, for alertness and focus. Hemo Rage gave me that but this product kept me alert and focused at work for the remainder of the day. Another fact to consider why I highly recommend this product, based on my Fitbit sleep monitoring I barely had 4 1/2 hours of sleep but this thing has made me awake, alert and focused. This will be my main pre-workout from this day forth. Man this thing beats any canned energy drink anytime.

This was really good

Posted by 4741791569768134292 on Jun 23, 2013

Genuine merchandise and excellent

Quite tasty and does give me the extra push

Posted by 5150444973105835773 on Jun 02, 2015

The taste is great - this is just my second day using it, it does give me an additional push and today i exceeded the usual time i workout in the morning. Keeps me fairly energetic through the day too. I will observe and continue to post update.

....

Posted by 5050497833222134436 on Aug 21, 2013

Exelente

Posted by Reviewer1459160 on Nov 14, 2013

estou usando com o Hybrid NO para aumentar os efeitos do Neurocore, dá muita energia mesmo após o treino.

Excellent

Posted by 5258112415240282059 on Jul 11, 2013

Good concentration in my workouts. Gave me an excellent pumping.

Nothing special

Posted by 5471214003565569676 on Dec 27, 2014

I have tried many pre workout formulas before and unfortunately this one has the same affect on me which is very little... When I take it i feel a bit more energetic but it goes away in an hour or so. I guess I just have to keep trying out different brands, but having looked at them they seem to me there is a minor difference between them. I used to take one before, which definitely had given me great result, but it seems its very hard to get it in Australia. The product is from Inner Armor and its called Test Pump. They say its a testosterone booster, but its more like pre workout formula to me. It does work. After this one I am going to buy one, unfortunately Iherb doesnt sell it...