Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Natural Dentist, Healthy Gums, Antigingivitis Rinse, Peppermint Twist, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

C$ 10.14

IT WORKS!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Jan 24, 2012

Have used this product for about a year. After decades of poor check-ups at the gum specialists office, I finally had a normal exam with no "pockets". The periodontist remarked: "Whatever you are doing, keep it up". I am certain the Natural Dentist rinses have made the difference in the health of my gums.

So awesome. I love this!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2030881 on Dec 22, 2011

Well I've been using this product for a week and here are my thoughts...... Pros:HOLY WOW! Lets see here I went to the dentist and had bad news. I need a root canner, 6 cavities and gum work. I don't have coverage so this is a lot. Out of desperation I bought this not expecting much. Well I haven't had any pain in a week...knock on wood it keeps staying like that until my next visit. Teeth are whiter and my gums are starting to look better. My gums are not bleeding! Tastes yummy and have got my son to use this to help his gums. Cons: I only bought one lol. last thoughts: BUY THIS NOW!

perfect for those of us with synthetic chemical allergies

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2819512 on Feb 02, 2011

This is a great product for those of us with synthetic-chemical sensitivities. Healthy Gums mouthwash has no saccharin,no artifical colorings or flavor. I purchased this as a replacement for an Edgar Cayce product. The only herb missing is bloodroot, which I ordered to add myself....five stars.

fantastic rinse

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2509397 on Dec 28, 2009

this rinse works great,I had sore bleeding gums,but with this rinse after two days,no more bleeding gums or soreness.I ordered two 16oz.bottles and plan on ordering more soon.

Awesome

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2462318 on Feb 17, 2012

I have sensitive gums that bleed occasionally and this stuff has always stopped the bleeding and made my gums feel better.