CAD

CA$13.98

CA$19.95

Savings of: CA$5.98 (30% off)

Natural way to get more energy!

Posted by Reviewer1027069 on Nov 20, 2008

I bought this for my husband who was complaining of having no energy. This has made him feel more energetic and to think clearer.

Ms Dar C

Posted by Reviewer1445923 on Feb 06, 2009

I am taking as a preventive for age relative decline. I also have Hypothyroidism, known to interfer with B-12 absorbtion. My B-12 levels are normal, and the Methylcobalamin form is superior to the Cobalamin. Sublingual of course. Will continue with this one!

Deffinitely good for you!

Posted by Reviewer1598869 on Apr 18, 2009

I notice cognitive improvement immediately

B12

Posted by Reviewer1802387 on Sep 09, 2009

Definitely not the best tasting thing on earth but it dissolves pretty quickly so it isn't too bad. I wish it would have come in some kind of flavor. It feels like if you are putting a piece of chalk in your mouth but with that said, I would probaby order again.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Apr 08, 2010

This really does make a difference, wish I had found it sooner. I made a mistake and bought the other type of B12 also sublingual tablets, and didn't do well with it.

working fine

Posted by Reviewer1095117 on May 07, 2009

I like the way it desolves under the tonge. It gets into my system very easily and the price was very reasonable. So far, I am satisfied.

Sublingual B12

Posted by Reviewer1856232 on Dec 23, 2008

a precious commodity for anyone with B12 deficiency.

b12

Posted by Reviewer3128217 on Mar 01, 2012

OK

So far, so good!

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Aug 27, 2009

I tested low in B12 so sublingual tablets were recommended by my doctor. I will be retested in 2 months & I will know then if this brand is working or not. Everything I read about Natural Factors was positive & it appears to be a great natural product. The price was good & the service at Iherb can't be beat. I may be back to give it a five star rating, if Iherb will let me post again in 2 mos.

energy

Posted by Reviewer3241032 on Mar 06, 2009

I do marathons and this helps a lot especially when you have to work and do daily chores and still have energy to keep going.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »