CAD

CA$15.73

CA$22.46

Savings of: CA$6.73 (30% off)

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

does it job perfectly at first symptoms of sore throat

Posted by poleonella on May 24, 2013

must have

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Echinamide is well-known for its immune boosting effects. It contains bee propolis so the taste is quite ok. It’s sweet with hint of bitterness and does not make me gag like other throat spray. It works quite well to protect and calm any dry or irritated throat. I use it when I get exposed to smoke or if I have to stay in a dry place (like air conditioned room). It does contains organic echinamide but the rest is not organic. Pricewise, it is quite cheap and lasts a long time unless you are using it daily. It also works well as a temporary breath freshener! It is small and convenient to carry around. The only downside is that it contains grain alcohol which some people might prefer not to have, including myself. Check out my page for more reviews!

works like a charm

Posted by Reviewer1819144 on Aug 26, 2008

This is my 2nd purchase of this product, because it worked so well. As soon as I feel my throat get scratchy, I spray this and it tingles and soothes the scratchiness and usually avoids progressing into a cold. Although only 1 oz in this bottle, it lasts a long time (at least a season or two).

Good Throat Spray

Posted by Reviewer2567549 on Jun 28, 2010

It works well with dry scratchy throat. I used it when I enter very crowded area. It often some protection from virus. It tasted better than couple other sprays that I had used before. I keep coming back to this one.

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

we like the both sprays

Echinamide

Posted by Reviewer2350229 on Aug 26, 2011

This works! just like they say.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1946253 on Oct 26, 2011

I'm struggeling with a sore throat and when I do my voice get lost. This was great for that.

Great product, great price!

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Aug 14, 2011

Great product, great price!

works well

Posted by Reviewer2954358 on Feb 29, 2012

I had a slightly scratchy throat the other day, sprayed once and it was gone. I do not know if it works as well for a really sore throat that feels like swallowing glass when a bad cold starts. The taste is very pleasant.