CAD

CA$19.43

CA$27.75

Savings of: CA$8.32 (30% off)

IT'S FREE ALCOHOL !

Posted by 5527570538179232144 on Feb 25, 2016

Good quality. This is the BEST. The most of brand product this oil with alcohol but this oil make on steam-distillation. Don't make with alcohol. THE OIL IS FREE ALCOHOL. It's much effective for candida and much useful for healthy. THANKS NATURAL FACTORS

great and powerful stuff!

Posted by 5052857162138319439 on Feb 02, 2016

I recommend this to anyone who is fighting inflammation, viruses and parasites. It helped me to remove giardiasis and candida as well. I'm living in Africa for most of the year and I have found it as a wonderful help to prevent infections and cure every type of inflammation. It helped me to calm down the allergies and to cure the rashes. I'm taking 4 drops in the morning and in the evening if I am feeling very ill. It's good to use it for a month and then stop using it for another month. I wish everyone will be able to try it!

Unbelievably good

Posted by Reviewer2314092 on Oct 23, 2015

I have so many health issues and there are so many products that I've bought and have had to trash. This one is a lifesaver. A few drops in my aloe vera juice in the morning and before a big meal helps with energy and somehow with digestion. But it's for colds, flu and sinusitis that it comes into its own. When I feel something coming on I take 4 - 6 drops at least 4 times a day, sometimes up to double that amount and more often than not whatever I'm coming down with just doesn't eventuate. I find this in combination with garlic and thyme has helped me avoid antibiotics for recurring bronchitis. Wonderful stuff.

It really works!

Posted by 4794977906156067638 on Oct 11, 2015

It's really an amazing product which really really works for my sore throat! Whenever I feel that I have a flu or cold, I take it & u may see how it works effectively! It saves me money & time for visiting doctors. I definitely would recommend it to my friends.

Oil is good, the dropper isn't

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2015

Very satisfied with the oil itself. The taste is not pleasant but it's worth it. However, after only three days of using it, the dropper fell out of the rubber holder. I was able to get them back together, but have the feeling that it would fall apart again. This brand has a very high percentage of Carvacrol comparing to others, and the oregano and olive oil are organic too - wish Natural Factors would improve on the dropper then I would give it 5 stars. オイル事態は非常によく(オレガノもオリーブもオーガニック)、風邪のひき始めで気持が悪くなったとき4滴ほど飲んで寝たら翌日は症状がなくなっていたので今後は予防もかねて飲み続けたいと思います。星が4個の理由はゴムのパーツとスポイトのパーツが3日目で外れてしまったため。もとにもどすことはできたけど、たぶん使っている内にまた外れてしまいそう。改善してほしいです。

Natural Factors, Oil of Oregano

Posted by 4944630231019974734 on Sep 01, 2015

Immunity too.

Posted by 5081154372313839706 on Aug 27, 2015

Nice strength...ok price.Use with tooth paste for mouth health.Takes that coated tounge away.

Good for flu season

Posted by Reviewer1284478 on Jul 27, 2015

Take it 1 to 3 times a day depending on severity of cold

Too early to say

Posted by 5427906697961426933 on Jun 04, 2015

Wakes the tastebuds

Useful for blood sugar

Posted by 5265499808887963501 on Apr 25, 2015

My mom loves it! can go a day without dropping a few drops on her tongue, she says it freshens her all mouth. After a couple of months her blood sugar was lower ind even her cholesterol. i tried it and it stung my tongue, really did not like it! some times i put some drops in my salad, but i'm not sure it has the same effect as droping it on your tongue.