CAD

CA$26.59

CA$37.98

Savings of: CA$11.39 (30% off)

• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

One of the Best Supplements to Eliminate Wrinkles for Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

This fish oil is very rich in omega-3 fats, which help keep your cell membranes healthy, helping to keep out toxins and waste while allowing nutrients in. A healthy cell membrane also helps maintain moisture, which leads to plumper, more youthful looking skin.

Everyone needs Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT--NO AFTER TASTE so this is a keeper at a great price for us. WalMart -over the counter --can't match this Omega 3 and at a better price compared to most places I've checked

excellent.

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

superior quality. no stomach issues.

great product

Posted by 4683414463875808420 on Jul 05, 2014

I take this product with coenzyme Q10 and it really works~ Especially my complexion is quite better than before.

Excellent Omega-3!

Posted by 5365604430481337722 on Jun 26, 2014

I bought this product for my mom - she has liver problems. This is the first drug of Omega-3, which did not cause her discomfort. I will continue to purchase it to her.

GOOD

Posted by 5182220026085272966 on Apr 24, 2014

This is a great product thanx iherb for fast delvary

Affordable and looks like good quality product

Posted by 4887549010857342166 on Apr 16, 2014

I use it for two weeks, two pills daily, I didn't noticed any positive effects or differences. Before that i used one pill daily of ordinary cheap fish oil. It smells like a fish, not so nice, and after I drink it I feel the fish taste in my stomach. I didn't had this problems with other cheap fish oil. But I will continue to use it, this are not a big problems for now.

Posted by 5442367815691963000 on Mar 11, 2014

No fish burps!

very good % of O3

Posted by Reviewer1566023 on Mar 11, 2014

very good esencial fatty acid %, is 60% omega 3 EPA and DHA

No Fishy Burp. Great Price for a Parmantical Brand

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I have the great positive effects of fish oil. Too long to be listed here but you can see its benefits by those reviewers whom have raved so much of its benefits which I too have the same experience as them. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!