10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

C$ 33.77
Reviews 5-star

Safe for pregnant mums - No mercury!

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013

Whilst this product is a little expensive, its strength is good and mostly importantly safe to use in pregnancy because it seems to be the only fish oil out there that is specifically mercury free! Not that you want to be consuming mercury anyway but one less things for expectant mums to worry about. Since using fish oil my back problems have gradually disappeared and an old knee injury that has always bothered me is noticably better. I've always used fish oil for the effect on my concentration, I notice if I stop taking it I get distracted more easily and my thinking is less sharp. Due to mercury content in most fish oils I didn't take it at the beginning of pregnancy but soon after finding this my "pregnancy brain" all but disappeared!! I highly recommend this supplement Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Top quality fish oil!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is one of the few fish oil products that are pharmaceutical grade (top quality). I use this brand now that I am pregnant. I find that fish oil helps me a lot with my mood, my menstrual cycle and also (most importantly) with my skin and hair! I believe it's kind of a magic pill! Click on my username for more reviews. If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

I think everybody should take fish oil or something similar for brain and cardiovascular health

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

For brain peak performance, sharp memory, cardiovascular health, etc. I think everybody should take good quality fish oil or similar products unless you have access to clean uncontaminated deep ocean oily fish that is low in mercury and other pollutants. Never eat farmed fish which are fed with antibiotics,growth hormones and synthetic "nutrients". After I finish Natural Factors I may try a different brand. In addition to fish oil, I am also taking spirulina, nattokinase and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Great product, value for money

Posted by Reviewer3185831 on Dec 14, 2011

All my family take this Omega-3. We have more energy and love it!

Omega 3 Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1267499 on Jun 27, 2011

They work great, it leaves no fishy after taste.