CAD

CA$44.20

CA$63.14

Savings of: CA$18.94 (30% off)

Great product

Posted by 5196167249372044499 on Jun 10, 2014

Taste well with cold milk. Fill me for a long time, Compared with low carb diet I loosed weight fast. Will buy again.

child loves it and so do I

Posted by 4665150658545277746 on Sep 21, 2013

I purchased this flavor for my son to help keep him in check for football this season. He has always been a larger person and has to maitain weight to play. This really helps him stay on target and HE LOVES IT!!!!! The taste reminds you of drinking a real strawberry shake. The longer it sits the thicker it gets (he enjoys his thicker). There is no fighting to get him to drink it. I am very happy as a parent to have found this product. I drink it also and enjoy it. It works wonders!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Oct 03, 2012

This was not among the worst. I usually find them too sweet or too strange taste.

Taste Leaves A Lot to Be Desired

Posted by Reviewer2524196 on Jul 29, 2012

I did lose about 5 lbs, using this and the Natural Factors supplements, along with 20 minutes on the treadmill everyday for a month; as well as watching my food intake. The taste of this stuff is much less than desirable. I won't buy this one again.

Love this stuff

Posted by 5093139002411212841 on Jul 09, 2012

Great stuff : lost 12 pounds and saving money on groceries!

Not the greatest

Posted by Reviewer2773978 on May 18, 2012

I have had better tasting and textured protein drinks. This one is very 'seedy' ( for want of a better word)

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like astartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry doesn't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am not usually a strawberry shake person anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink. I have been using the chocolate, and my husband has been using the strawberry. He also prefers the taste of the chocolate, and he usually would choose strawberry.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer2970084 on Dec 12, 2011

Thanks Natural factors, this is the best meal replacement I've tried and the only one that actually works. My blood sugar levels stay even throughout the day. This flavour is a good base, to which I sometimes add different fruit. It's good on it's own too.

Vile!

Posted by Reviewer2085979 on Sep 02, 2011

This is the most disgusting drink I have ever tasted. I literally gagged on it. The other flavors are fine, but make sure you use COLD water/ice cubes with them.

very very nice

Posted by Reviewer3077140 on Jun 22, 2011

very nice price are nice too

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »