CAD

CA$24.02

CA$34.31

Savings of: CA$10.29 (30% off)

Product review of L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2702612 on Jan 23, 2007

I have tried various competitors products, but find Natural Factors L-Theanine to be the most effective. I feel that it is a good "clean" product.

Suntheanine

Posted by Reviewer1749131 on Jun 09, 2009

Works well for mild anxiety, I would recommend as a very good alternative to prescription drugs, thats got to be good!

Great for raising Alpha levels

Posted by Reviewer2761724 on Mar 03, 2010

This product was a life saver in helping my son get off drugs (particularly downers like alcohol, heroin and pot). These plus neurofeedback therapy and, so far, great success!

Decent, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer1992087 on Aug 05, 2010

There's nothing wrong with this product, but this brand is more costly that most, and I don't feel they're worth the price. Jarrow has a great quality product for 1/2 the price.

Calms, improves mood

Posted by 4points on Sep 23, 2009

Works just like the product information I read recently. Taken in evening a while before bed it helps to settle down and end the day on time.

Gotta have

Posted by Reviewer2568145 on Sep 05, 2008

I wouldn't be caught without this. Works great to battle stress

L-Theanine

Posted by Reviewer2795973 on Jun 03, 2009

My 6 year old son has ADHD. He started taking L-Theanine 3 weeks ago and I can see an improvement in his behaviour already.

Best Suntheanine product on market!

Posted by Reviewer2210689 on Jan 21, 2009

After trying several different brands of Suntheanine products I have found Natural Factors brand to be the best and most affordable.

It Works for Me - Very Good Supplement

Posted by DemureAngel on Mar 05, 2014

I read Dr. Murray's free book on Stress, Anxiety and Insomnia so I decided to try this product. I take this supplement along with Pharma GABA and it has been really helpful. I am satisfied with the effects it had on me; it was almost immediate. If you are unsure whether this is right for you, read Dr. Murray's book. It's got important information you need to know first.

Suntheanine

Posted by 4687217406296748304 on Jun 06, 2013

This product really works wonders for me. Used to be anxious as my job is sometimes stressful, this helps me to be more focused and gives me clarity of mind. Feel calmer since I started using these about 3 weeks ago. Many thanks for the excellent products you supply. Have referred friends to your website for ordering quality supplements at reasonable prices. Postage and delivery to Australia are also reasonable and I normally receive my supplements within a week of the order. Thanks, Tia Prinsloo, Brisbane, Australia

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »