CAD

CA$19.49

CA$27.83

Savings of: CA$8.34 (30% off)

جدا مفيد ومعزز للصحة

Posted by 5056608284316717486 on Apr 21, 2016

انصح باستخدامه فهو يساعد جهاز المناعة ويرفع كفاءته

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2431747 on Mar 14, 2016

I feel as if I benefit from this form of Vit C and also because it is relatively economical. Thank you.

Excellent!!!

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Feb 24, 2016

I am more than happy with this product as the tablets do not disturb my somewhat delicate stomach even when I take on an empty stomach. I had a cold and fever and after taking one tablet my temperature dropped to normal within one hour and remained normal until the next day. I was quite impressed!

Posted by MohammedAA on Dec 05, 2015

good price, good vitamin.

I like these

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

I'm taking quite a high dose of vitamin C in an attempt to lower my cortisol levels. I take two of these in the morning and two at night. I'm not sure if its helping, but I get no adverse effects from the higher dose, they are gentle on my stomach and I rarely catch anything which is going around. I've only had one episode of the flu in the last 5 years.

Amazing Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1898898 on Jul 16, 2015

I love this vitamin, they help keep the common colds away. I take this regularly and I rarely get ill. If I do feel a cold coming, I take two a day and this usually keeps it away. They say vitamin C makes the skin fairer too, I do feel that this vit c does make my skin fairer, people are always complimenting on how my complexion glows. Great product!

Good Value!

Posted by 5473521142308292380 on May 12, 2015

One of the better time release vitamin c products I've used. Good $$ value, ok ingredient list. Like the added bioflavinoids too.

good vitamines very good prise

Posted by 5555756597799348998 on Mar 06, 2015

good vitamines very good prise

Yet to try but should be fine

Posted by 5129260823346320960 on Feb 19, 2015

Yet to try but should be fine

Insomnia

Posted by 5665428441684172140 on Feb 16, 2015

I couldn't sleep for several night until I realized that vitamin C was the culprit. The dosage is just too much for me. I will go back to 500mg. I really don't understand those who pretend that vitamin C helps with sleep....