CAD

CA$18.62

CA$44.32

Savings of: CA$25.71 (58% off)

Not impressed

Posted by 5367637849041119581 on Jun 25, 2014

- 2 kg per month

not sure if it works

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Apr 26, 2014

not sure if it says what it is supposed to do.

A Carb-Blocking Soluble Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1558005 on Jan 17, 2014

This product is made from a plant called JU LUO in Chinese. In Taiwan and Japan, they use the fiber from this plant to make carb-free noodles and gummy-bear like snacks (without the sugar). It works fairly well, though it may cause some GI problems. Like any fiber supplements, start slowly. It is thought that the active ingredient not only fills you up with soluble fiber, it also encapsulates carbs and prevents their digestion. I definitely save them for my biggest meal of the day, for who knows what other nutrients it might also encapsulate. I carry them with me in case I find myself at a buffet or some other place or event that I might pig out or otherwise break my low-carb diet. I have a problem with impulse control, so the idea of wrapping up the carbs and preventing their digestion is appealing to me. Additional information. For filling up faster, some oil (I use flax, fish, and black seed supplements) or nuts 30 minutes before your meal is a good idea. You may fill full faster, because the oil gets the stomach-mind biofeedback loop working real time. For balance, you may also want use these PGX products(soluble fiber) with a couple of psyllium husk (insoluble fiber) caps 5 minutes before your meal. Both are good for you in different ways. For additional sugar control, you might want to try an Alpha Lipoic Acid (I use Jarrow Fomulas Alpha Lipoic Sustain). I'm not diabetic, but I don't like the post-carb crashes. I would give this product 3.5 stars for myself because I don't find them helpful with impulse control and sugar craving personally. As an emotional eater, they do NOT override these emotion-based cravings. I think that that aspect of the product is overrated. However,I do use them or similar products (white bean powder) often, because living in modern society where processing a rampant and fiber hard to find, I think a little more fiber here and there is important.

PGX King

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Dec 19, 2013

PGX works wonders for a schedule on the go. It helps your body more smoothly and slowly absorb a meal, especially important if meal times are irregular or when you only eat one large meal a day. This helps limit any sugarcrash or post-meal "food coma." Don't push it with these because everything that comes in also comes out.

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 4623558610995352672 on Aug 30, 2013

IBOUGHT THIS FIBER FOR MY HUSBAND AND I AND WE ARE BOTH VERY PLEASED WITH IT, HAS SOLVED A PROBLEM FOR US SANDY

good

Posted by 5397825090186643318 on Nov 27, 2012

good

Not really time

Posted by Reviewer1463866 on Apr 22, 2012

I have not had enough time to really rate this well, so far I have not had any weight loss since I have only had it a little over 2 weeks.

Good product at best price!

Posted by Reviewer2159194 on Mar 30, 2012

Good product at best price!

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Mar 19, 2012

I wish they would say how much fiber and carbs is in each pill.

Excellent product to manage Glucose Level

Posted by Reviewer1555620 on Feb 28, 2012

Really works in lowering glucose level if taken in combination with Source Natural Ultra Potency Gymnema Sylvester