CAD

CA$35.71

CA$59.43

Savings of: CA$23.72 (40% off)

Sleep like a baby!

Posted by 5471008999060381735 on Apr 25, 2015

This and the Natural Calm magnesium are excellent products. I initially started taking it for muscle pain and relief, but the most noticeable effect is to my sleep. I'm normally a light sleeper and wake up multiple times a night. With this product, I have the most satisfying sleep I've had my whole life, sleeping through the whole night without waking up. I bought this in bulk and saved heaps. I also live in Australia and the products arrived within a few days.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3322546 on Apr 20, 2014

I love this stuff. Been taking it for a few years and really notice a difference when I stop taking it. It improves my sleep (with the exception that I usually have to get up and go to the bathroom in the middle of the night if I take it before bed) and improves my mood. I use to get leg cramps but not anymore. I even use it as an after sports drink to help with recovery. I don't think the taste is something the average person would describe as yummy, but I don't mind it and even my kids like to have a sip - more likely because they always want what I have, but if it was truly awful I'm sure they wouldn't keep asking me for sone. Great stuff.

My Zeeees

Posted by Reviewer1816929 on Jan 07, 2014

I have had sleeping problems for a long time and this product has changed the situation completely. I now have no issue sleeping and I feel very calm and in control

mag powder

Posted by 5108972479915835109 on Jul 04, 2013

My favourite product from iherb and have been recommending to many others too...

Calcium Magnesium combo is great

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Nov 19, 2012

This is an excellent product to get calcium and magnesium plus it helps with sleep, joint pain and constipation. I take it every night.

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Nov 14, 2012

My wife and I have taken this for a few years now. We love this product for all the reasons listed on iHerb's web site.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5031553734151635553 on Nov 05, 2012

Very helpful Too bad it's not kosher for Jews

Prefer the OG version

Posted by Reviewer1115165 on Oct 23, 2012

I prefer the original version w/o the added calcium. most of us get enough calcium from our diets. A great product, but the calcium free was better for me.

Great for sleep, headaches, constipation and anxiety.

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

I love the standard natural vitality which delivers high quality magnesium to your body. A lot of people are magnesium deficient and don't even know it. This is one way to fill that deficiency and works better than the standard for those that also are low in calcium.

Great Product!