CAD

CA$8.21

CA$12.64

Savings of: CA$4.43 (35% off)

Nature's Answer, Wild Yam Standardized Root Extract, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Veraluna on Apr 17, 2014

One of the best plant estrogens!!! Good for improving of brain blood circulation, and for stomach!

Not really effective

Posted by 5162599505569076838 on Mar 25, 2014

Easy moistening effect. Low smell!

Wild yam

Posted by 4842906248708919477 on Mar 18, 2014

ojedineli produkt na vyrovnanie hormonalnych poruch menstruacneho ciklu v kazdom veku a zaroven vyborny produkt na posilnenie organizmu voci vycerpaniu aj u muzov

Not sure...

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Feb 25, 2014

I bought this product as a phytoestrogen for endometriosis. In the time I have been taking it, along with Black Cohosh and Damiana, my monthly pain has disappeared. However, I do wonder if it is just coincidence and the other products are the most effective ones - further research indicates that Wild Yam only provides precursor molecules to estrogen, which doesn't mean it is converted to estrogen, and even if it was, the estrogen 'overload' (rather than weak phytoestroges which 'block' estrogen receptors)is more likely to make endometriosis worse.

Good value for gall bladder and hormones

Posted by vitality on Apr 17, 2012

Take this as a liver/gall bladder tonic, and for hormonal system. This one is cheaper than the others and seems okay. Solaray mexican yam is also good if you don't mind paying more, but I don't know if that kind of yam is a gallbladder tonic like wild yam is.

The right product, quickly, at a competitive price

Posted by Reviewer2934237 on Dec 27, 2011

My title says all I need to say. iHerb.com provided the product I expected, quickly, at a very competitive price. If you feel you need this product, this is the place to get it.

Wow wild yam!

Posted by Reviewer2596135 on Aug 11, 2011

I have been taking this product for 3 weeks and the hot flashes are less severe, the night sweats have really diminished. But I am also using the wild yam creme so I am not sure which is responsible for the improvement.

Hot flashes!

Posted by Reviewer1273015 on May 02, 2011

These capsules really worked for my hot flashes. Went from a few an hour to gone within 2 weeks. Another plus is that I can take them with or without food and they never make me sick to my stomach. Excellent price too!

Great product. Fast shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

1 pill a day and I am sure it helped regulate my cycle and my body. I also have ovarian cysts. Iherb as always shipped this product the next day.

Works perfectly

Posted by Reviewer2438396 on Feb 08, 2011

Control high levels of estrogen in the body. Smooths skin perfectly awakened youth.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »