CAD

CA$9.87

CA$11.83

Savings of: CA$1.96 (17% off)

Finally I found it!

Posted by Reviewer3027771 on Mar 03, 2009

I've been searching forever for jojoba shampoo made similar to the kind I used back in my teenage years that worked miracles on my hair. After finding out the company I used previously no longer makes shampoo/conditioner of this kind, I lucked out happening upon this deal! Leaves my hair feeling clean, refreshed, and since I let my hair air dry, it dries shiny and fluffy when I rinse with cold water. I recommend this to anyone!

Happy customer.

Posted by Reviewer2638598 on Jan 26, 2008

My husband really likes the smell and how it works well with his hair.

Nature's Gate Rocks!

Posted by Reviewer1977472 on Apr 08, 2008

Nature's Gate has been doing great job on producing such great shampoos. Everything I tried, their products have never disappointed me.

Great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2359825 on Sep 26, 2008

I was skeptical at first about the ability of a natural shampoo to clean my hair, which gets oily. This product does the job and doesn't leave my hair feeling brittle afterwards. Good enough for my henna dyed hair as it doesn't fade the color!

Good stuff, great scent!

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I am chemically sensitive and usually cannot tolerate any scented products. For Some reason, Nature's Gate has been good to me. This is the 3rd scent I've tried from their shampoo/conditioner line that hasn't bothered me! Yay!! This is a wonderful, light, fruity scent. Not fruity like Herbal Essence..more natural and subtle. Very good product. Keeps my hair clean with no residue too. A winner. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Gives the shine!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Nov 09, 2012

I liked this shampoo in combination with Nature's Gate Herbal Conditioner: together they made my hair shiny and easy manageable. I use them approximately 2 times a week, along with another.

Nature's Gate, Jojoba Revitalizing Shampoo, 18 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Sep 29, 2008

Wonderful shampoo! Using for fine, thin hair.

Nature's Gate, Jojoba Revitalizing Shampoo, 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1709112 on Dec 02, 2008

very good .. make my hair so soft

nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3122024 on May 07, 2012

but not a woah! shampoo. i still have freeze, so my hair doesn´t feel really good with it, it gives me too much volume. on the other hand, my hair is soft and shiny. the product doesn´t make a lot of bubbles when you use it, and it has a very sweet smell, like almond. i think i will try another one the next time, because i´m trying to avoid the freeze on my hair.

Just OK

Posted by CosmicFriends on Jun 21, 2013

The price is good for a big bottle. I used to buy Aveda shampoo, but found the price has become too expensive. So I decided to find cheaper alternative. This shampoo worked well initially, but after a while (about half way down the bottle), I found that it began to leave a residue on my hair, and didn't work as well as before. I'll tried another brand from iherb next time.