CAD

CA$5.65

CA$6.68

Savings of: CA$1.04 (16% off)

tasty!

Posted by FataMorgana on Mar 25, 2012

This is a very good sweet рastries.

Better than Pop Tarts!!! And healthier!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Nov 03, 2013

This is the best flavor I've tried. I love that organic brands like Nature's Path are making healthy versions of my favorite snacks. There's nothing artificial in this toaster pastry and I can feel at ease snacking on some organic fruit while I'm at work. Yeah, I don't even heat them up. They're good the way they are!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1813782 on Feb 06, 2014

I ordered these and the strawberry ones too but these were better. Just enough tart and just enough sweet. Ordering again.

Cherry

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

These are a family favorite! You can't find toaster pastries in supermarkets here so these are a great treat.

yummo

Posted by Reviewer1251561 on Apr 11, 2012

I loved this toaster pastry it provides the full flavour of all the fruit & is definitely recommended if you like your sweets with a sour twist:-).

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

It's a great snack and an easy treat with coffee.

Not as good as Kellog's - but good enough!

Posted by ludvig on Sep 10, 2012

I had a couple before I gave them away to my sister, since I found out I was gluten intolerant. The taste is good, but very sweet.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2323157 on May 24, 2012

Too sweet to eat :)

Good product, bad packaging

Posted by 5020808420015325251 on May 21, 2015

The box contains three pouches with 2 pastries per pouch. I ordered 4 boxes of these and almost all pouches had big holes in them. Don't know if this is packaging defect of it got torn but pasties were stale as there were exposed to air. Pasties taste good when fresh, but because of the issue with damaged packaging I will not buy them again.