CAD

Nature's Path, Organic, Sunrise Crunchy Maple Cereal, Gluten Free, 10.6 oz (300 g)

CA$6.46
CA$7.18
Savings of: CA$0.72 (10% off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

crunchy maple sunrise

Posted by Reviewer1371781 on May 29, 2013

this is the best gluten free cereal i have ever had. so much flavor!

Delicious!

Posted by 4952170420623429082 on Nov 03, 2013

I'm living in Japan, where cereal isn't a popular item at the supermarkets. The only choices are brands like Kellogg's, which contain GMO ingredients. Since I discovered iherb the options have opened up to me and I'm finally able to have breakfast cereal again! I'm very impressed with this cereal. It was love at first bite and I actually finished off my first box in two days (definitely pacing myself now)! I love the sweet maple taste and the little corn puffs. It's very refreshing!

A fourth of this is sugars.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Sep 27, 2014

Unfortunately I have a real measurable problem towards a range of food substances, so unlike many people who have jumped on the trendy gluten free diet by choice, I can't suddenly choose to eat gluten again. For more than twenty years I have had problems finding nice tasting products for my diet. Often the fabricated products for people on a gluten- and dairy free diet are bland, at least in Scandinavia. Therefore I use iHerb and other sources to find alternatives to my diet. So I received this cereal without really knowing what to expect. But after testing it I must say that I really like the taste of this particular cereal. The declared nutrients for many cereals are typically hiding behind 'serving size' instead of using a standard volume for measuring the nutrients. This fools many people to believe that it is less sugars in a cereal than it really is. This cereal is no exception. Because it must be said that it is used more than enough sugars in it. (Btw: "natural maple flavor", does it mean that it is not real maple syrup in this?) In fact, even when it is not refined (white) sugar in this, it nevertheless might be too much sugars in this for some people: More than a fourth (28%) of the carbohydrates are sugars. And since more than 80% of the cereal consists of carbohydrates, it means that approximately a fourth of what you ingest of this cereal is sugars. Although my body has no problems with food rich on glycemics, I still think the content of sugars in this cereal could be less without threatening the good taste. I remove one star because of it.

Fab

Posted by 5655281364873893614 on Dec 14, 2013

Brilliant, love it

Love Love Love

Posted by 4673827706356754088 on Jan 25, 2014

You would not think this is gluten free as it tastes so good. A great breakfast treat or as a snack. Great crunch and flavor. Love!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »