CAD

CA$6.54

CA$7.75

Savings of: CA$1.21 (16% off)

Nature's Path Organic Hemp Plus Granola Cereal Review

Posted by wick3dxcrack3r on Apr 23, 2012

I really dig this cereal. I would recommend it to everyone. It is also less expensive to buy it through this site as opposed to the "mom and pop" shop near me. I recommend those who like this to try the Flax cereal version made by this company.

Вкусно

Posted by 4963152473322972826 on Feb 21, 2013

Отличные cereals с гранолой Не слишком пресные и не слишком сладкие. С молоком на завтрак хорошо идут! Закажу еще Nice granola cereals Not too tasteless , not too sweet. Good with milk for a breakfast Will order again

Super yummy!

Posted by 5200942131151157409 on Nov 29, 2013

The taste was great - almost buttery - and a really nice texture. I would definitely buy this again :)

our favourite

Posted by 4695829101480027868 on Apr 21, 2014

Our second favourite muesli in the world. Not available in our New World Motueka store any more, that's reason why we order online now.

Really good!

Posted by 5431209511342376917 on Mar 21, 2015

Tastes great, I pour oat milk over for a great breakfast.

healthy

Posted by 5126951637451047387 on Jan 23, 2016

Sooo delicious and healthy , I add it to my breakfast routine ❤️

So yummy

Posted by 4998575784077613519 on Apr 04, 2016

Very good cereal, plenty of fiber, the taste and texture are fabulous. Highly recommend.

will repurchase

Posted by halfromanian on Dec 21, 2015

good quality and for sure it is worthy repurchasing. It goes better with almond milk (or any other nut milk) than with your regular milk

Hemp plus granola/granolas con semillas de cannabis

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 31, 2016

Overall this is a good product, source of fiber, vitamins, minerals and ALA omega-3. Moreover, it is a low sodium option and is third party certified organic. However the taste is not as good as I expected (I’m used to eating fruity muesli, so I find it slightly tasteless). En líneas generales es un buen producto, fuente de vitaminas, fibra, minerales y omega 3. Además es bajo en sodio, certificado orgánico y no GMO. Sin embargo esperaba que tuviese mejor sabor (me he adaptado al sabor del muesli con frutas y por ello lo encuentro un poco soso).

not a fan