CAD

CA$5.91

CA$6.96

Savings of: CA$1.05 (15% off)

Excellent taste, organic and pure with nothing added!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 03, 2014

I require 3 things of my oatmeal: 1) Organic 2) Instant (aka microwavable) 3) plain (aka no flavors added since, for me oatmeal is a savory food, to which I add sea salt and anything from garbanzo beans to sausage, to eggs or bacon). I thought that was it when iHerb discontinued Dr McDougall's, since not even my local health food store stocks a brand of oatmeal with my 3 requirements; then I found this new addition. I must say I like it even better than the other brand as this one doesn't have any synthetic vitamins added so I feel much better eating this than one with questionable additives. It tastes really, really good and I hope iHerb continues to carry this one as it's impossible for me to stomach sugary flavored oatmeal. Imagine having your meat and potatoes dinner served with a huge helping of sugar. Just no! Savory is the only way for me to go!

Absolute love!

Posted by msau99 on Jan 04, 2014

I'm so glad that I can order this from iherb on a regular basis now because they are much more expensive in my country . This is my absolute fav flavor out of all. I don't have time to cook Irish steel cut oatmeal during mornings and thus these are perfect enough. They taste nutty, oatmeal-ty. I enjoy chewing them plain with cinnamon or stirring in milo. Lovely! Click on my username for more reviews! If you find this review helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Kind of meh oatmeal

Posted by 5250129146369504341 on Apr 23, 2015

Nothing in it at all, but I guess that's what it says on the box;) For some reason is not as tasty as regular old quick oats.

Great Fast Breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on May 17, 2012

I order all brands of organic instant hot cereal that iherb has in the original or plain (unsweetened). I add a chopped date, maca powder, cinnamon, and chia seed, then the boiling water, cover, and let sit for 5 or 10 minutes. Then I stir in a Tbs. of flax oil, add some hemp milk, and enjoy a delicious, healthy, satisfying breakfast. This one works as well as the others. Some of the brands' packets are a different size and one of them is multi-grain. All of them help to insure I start my day with good fuel for the day!

Yet another great organic product.

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Oct 13, 2014

Taste great. Nature's Path Food made from whole grains have all the essential parts and naturally occurring nutrients of the entire grain seed, and the Whole Grain Stamp tells you how much you get per serving. They make other oatmeal products that have added various fruits. I actually like to add my own after cooking.

Best Oatmeal!!!

Posted by 5762343735493369956 on Dec 20, 2014

hearty and filling !

You get more grams for your $ per packet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 05, 2013

This is a nice oatmeal, tasty and warming. I cook it in the microwave, which probably kills all and any health benefits. I recommend this.

hot oatmeal