Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Nature's Plus, Natural Beauty Cleansing Bar, 3 1/2 oz (99.2 g)

C$ 4.86

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Not for acne nor for dry skin

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

Soap has a beautiful structure and a wonderfull smell and I'm pretty pleased with it. However, it did not help with my acne (have washed my face with it for 3 months) and it does dry out a bit (but not like other soaps). It was still ok, especially for body and hair (hair is beautiful upon him!). I RECOMMEND for skin without problems, but I WON'T PURCHASE AGAIN 'couse I need something more suitable for acne prone skin! If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

Love this soap for skin comfort it gives!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 28, 2012

I liked this soap for: skin soothing, skin comfort, no tension, scent of childhood memories with caramel-vanilla-milk aroma. I used it for face and body. The bar lasts for truly very long time. Does not lather strongly, but this is not the quality feature for soap for my needs. I liked , that it has allantoin , the herbal agent, that is suitable for egzema, dermatitis affected skin. As I had severe allergy fluctuationg during period of one year, this soap was a real salvation for my almost "no skin" on my face, my neck and my hands.

never dries out your face

Posted by Beauty-starts-here-click on Mar 30, 2012

reasons why I recommend this soap 1. this soap never makes the skin dry 2. I have a sensitive skin, but this does not irritates 3. yellowy sweet figure gives the softness on the face with pleasant scent 4. great scent 5. it moisturize the skin

The Best!

Posted by 5006421321767809237 on May 31, 2012

This is the best cleansing bar I have used, its organic and ph balanced. Doesn't dry out the skin or irritate it. Leaves my skin soft without any residue.

Mrs. Morris

Posted by Reviewer2410981 on Mar 18, 2008

Have used this bar for many, many years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »