CAD

CA$9.35

CA$14.60

Savings of: CA$5.25 (36% off)

It really works~!

Posted by Reviewer1283552 on Jul 13, 2009

I thought this product was just alot of hooey. I started taking it about 2 months ago and I notice I don't have to color my hair as often anymore. In addition I recently had a twenty-three year old say I looked "great" for my age and she didn't know I was forty seven because of the absence of alot of grey.

This Formula And Potency Works For Me

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Apr 16, 2008

I enjoy having a nice head of hair like I did in my youth. More so than another Fo-Ti I've tried, the Nature's Way seems to maintain my hair. The strands themselves seem a little thin but they're still there and I'm much happier because they were trending the other way. This seems to be an effective and reliable product.

I really think it works!

Posted by Reviewer1506428 on Nov 07, 2009

my hair is definitely thicker. the last time I went to get my hair cut the stylist mentioned that I seemed to be losing my hair. this last time , a new stylist said there didn't seem to be any thinning and no sign of looming baldness.

I think it does the trick

Posted by 5069979623904612260 on Sep 24, 2013

I feel somewhat more energetic, my hair looks better. I sometimes feel more in the libido department.

Martin says Thankyou

Posted by Reviewer1815687 on Feb 14, 2009

Thankyou for my order, just one problem with the speed of deliverly. We all have to slow ourselfs down alittle, we all think it should arrive 'yesterday' so to speak.

He Shou Wu

Posted by Reviewer1952102 on Jun 22, 2010

I've just swapped to this brand and hoping they're potent. They smell great and I know they're doing me good.

Seems to work!!

Posted by Reviewer1390256 on Aug 20, 2010

My husband`s hair seems to be stronger now. We ordered second bottle already, and I will start taking it as well.

白髮好像變幼了

Posted by 5751947754242112204 on Mar 31, 2014

每天2顆吃了3個月,白髮好像變幼了,也沒之前那麼亮白,繼續吃下去

love Fo-Ti

Posted by Reviewer2138681 on Jul 30, 2009

fantastic. Love it. Hair is better, body working well.

Long term

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 16, 2010

I'm taking this for long term immune support, and energy. I do like this product even though the results do not seem to be dramatic, but again, going for a slow burn effect.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »