Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

C$ 6.57
Reviews 5-star

Acne and mosquitoes

Posted by 5045185576175741223 on Aug 12, 2013

My skin is recovering from acne with which I struggle for 10 years! I noticed that mosquitoes do not bite me.

Love NEEM

Posted by Reviewer2064657 on Apr 27, 2009

Best for diabetes...even doctors are astonished because something as simple as this and not as costly as meds really does help sugar levels...I take mine 2 caps 3 x day with meals....in the AM I add the supplement Chromium Picolinate 800 mg. Gr8 - Viviana

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer2371576 on Jul 15, 2012

Neem is my number one go to, It has changed the brightness and texture of my skin. I have really bad digestive issues and it seems to calm my stomach from erupting into major pain after eating spicey foods! I really do not want to talk about my personal issues but let's just say I had possible foot odour (hypothetical), it can take care of that. It helps maintain all types of bad odour. I love it, I just love it!

The Power of Neem

Posted by 5450079451824488943 on Mar 02, 2014

I use Neem leaves in my practice for people with fungal and mold issues. I have been in practice as a healer and licensed acupuncturist/herbalist for over 20 years. During this time I have had many patients with mold and fungal issues and tried a number of remedies. Nothing comes even close in effectiveness. The price and potency of the Neem leaves from Nature´s Way are consistently good as well. If you have not tried this remedy you should.

Clear up my skin

Posted by Reviewer1741738 on Oct 06, 2009

I was having some serious acne that probably would have required some antibiotics to clear up. Not wanting to go the antibiotics route, I decided to take Neem in combination with Myrrh to calm down my skin. After about two weeks, I noticed a big improvement. My skin had fewer eruptions and the existing acne had dried up.