CAD

CA$26.47

CA$28.47

Savings of: CA$2.00 (7% off)

• This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness.

• Customer Ratings

Ice?

Posted by 5302833699472003141 on Dec 19, 2015

I never got this in ice! Was just rolled up with my other items. Maybe that's why I do not see any real Difference?

DANGER! Beware, I think I got a contaminated capsules!

Posted by 5043925181362568845 on Sep 09, 2015

Either this one brand or the "Nature's Way Primadophilus Reuteri" edition gave me violent diarrhea and it has now lasted over a month. I cook all my meals, and I havn't eaten anything out of the ordinary, the only thing new I added to my meals was this and the Primadophilus Reuteri. Either one of the strains has turned pathogenic in my system (which is highly unlikely unless a really odd genetic mutation has occured), or the capsules themselves are contaminated with a pathogenic strain of bacteria!!! Thank you for ruining my digestion and giving me cycstic acne and scars on my face for life as a result. Now I have to visit the doctor and probably go on antibiotics!

Bueno.

Posted by joleraspain on Jul 28, 2014

Con la comodidad de ser sólo 1 al día.

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Bifidus, For Adults, 90 VCaps

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Dec 13, 2013

Good quality!

- Great Probiotics that Work -

Posted by Christal on Aug 02, 2012

I was beginning to experience constipation. 2 caps a day of Primadophilus and I have a healthy daily bowel movement. I keep it refrigerated to ensure its potency down to the very last capsule. When I run out of this I'm constipated again. Maybe I need to continue for some more time.

Professional grade probiotics

Posted by 4863205799673756387 on Jun 11, 2012

A simple, yet extremely effective product, I have used this both on a daily basis and in cases of illness with increased dosage. As a triathlete, achieving and maintaining GI tract health is key to training and racing performance - Nature's Way Primadophilus does just that, and quickly. I've used other brands and different probiotic strains, Nature's Way Bifidus has always been the best for me. On top of this, iherb guarantees the product is stored properly with refrigeration, and also ships it on ice for you, ensuring the probiotic doesn't degrade.

good

Posted by Reviewer2362967 on Apr 27, 2012

i like it, will take it again

Travel

Posted by Reviewer1242717 on Dec 12, 2011

Use whenever I travel abroad! Great stuff!

Effective Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3008771 on Nov 27, 2011

This product is an effective probiotic I've been taking for several years. As an experiment, I stopped taking it for a couple of weeks to see if I noticed a difference. Wow, did I notice a difference! The degree of flatulence (gas production) immediately increased without the probiotic. This blend of four friendly bacteria works great with my digestive system. Recently, I read that use of a probiotic may enhance calcium absorption.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer3285476 on Nov 08, 2011

Good product! And a good price too!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »