Nature's Way, Primadophilus Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, 90 Vcaps

C$ 30.74

Reuteri saved my firends life

Posted by Reviewer2339737 From Florida on Jul 30, 2009

My friend had c-difficile infestation in his colon. He picked it up at the hospital. It gave him volcanic Diarrhea which could explode at any time hence he had to wear a diaper. He was sore down there, dehydrated and very ill. Every antibiotic for this disease failed or succeeded only temporarily and he would relapse. We tried every pro-biotic on the market. None worked. that is until we tried this one. In one weekend taking three capsules a day his symptoms left him and a year later he does not remember the six months of hell he went through. It was so bad he told me he wished he would die. So hats of to reuterin which is the chemical produced by reuteri for destroying c-diff. Since that happened I make sure my parents and I have some around. It is especially effective if you have Diarrhea. But even if you are not sick it makes your colon healthier.

Excellent product for Rosacea maintenance

Posted by Reviewer3204139 From Illinois on Jan 17, 2010

Reuteri likes to live in the same places in the gut as H. pylori bacteria( bad bacteria linked to Rosacea ) Combined with Garden of Life, Primal Defense Ultra I am enjoying relief from the ugly skin issues caused by Rosacea.

Reuteri

Posted by Reviewer2327895 From Pennsylvania on Dec 26, 2007

Took care of my colitis - works better than anything that I have ever tried.

Best Strain

Posted by Reviewer1600723 From New Jersey on Oct 24, 2007

Primadophilus Reuteri is an awesome strain. I am on long-term antibiotic therapy for lyme disease, so I need to take potent probiotics daily. This one works better than any other I've tried.

Seem to help.

Posted by Reviewer3014614 From Michigan on May 16, 2009

Taking other supplements as well for my colitis, could be just coincidence, but a few days after starting this product my colitis has improved. Also started taking enzymes, Boswellin, Tumeric and praying to God for help. Drugs keep giving me bad side effects, so I almost don't have a choice but to go natural.