10% Off Orders Over $40!

Nature's Way, Valerian Root, 530 mg, 180 Capsules

C$ 9.55

Need Sleep the safe way - this will do the trick ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer3191045 on Dec 22, 2009

I have been taking Valerian for more than 11 years. It works Great. Be sure to take 10 min. before the lights are turn off, because it works quick. also If I am feeling nervous, stressed, depressed during the day, I will take it and it does give me relief. God Bles You All

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1659578 on Dec 26, 2009

Completely fulfilled the need, I was having serious problems sleeping but now am able to kinda relax and drift off to sleep. Only problem though is that I still wake up maybe 4-5 hours later and have a little trouble falling back to sleep. Still, would recommend to others because I have a really BAD case of not being able to sleep and a light sleeper.. before this, I used to go 3-4 nights in a row without sleeping a wink. It was terrible. Felt like I was a zombie.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 01, 2011

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

Sleepy time is here!

Posted by Reviewer2217593 on Dec 08, 2008

I rely on valerian root to help me sleep, with 3 types of arthritis and a neck injury falling asleep can be a battle - I take 2 of these and in 30 minutes I can count on falling asleep. Also, with assorted allergies to boot, this product is what I call "clean" - if I can use it - so can many others.