Navitas Naturals, Organic, Acai Powder, Freeze-Dried Acai Powder, 8 oz (227 g)

C$ 35.25

Really not satisfied with the product

Posted by Reviewer2242113 From Connecticut on Nov 15, 2008

I recently bought the Navitas Naturals Acai Power but I am not happy as the powder turns out quite grainy and I have to actually filter the drink after mixing the powder with some water/juice. I find out that Navitas is using the Acai berry seeds together with the pulp to process into the powder. I think this is not what is should be...the Amazonians have been using the pulps and skin for centuries, not the seeds because the seeds do not carry any nutritional value. In fact we only get 30% of the real nutrients of the berry if seeds are processed together. Really disappointed, I won't buy Navitas Acai again!!

Delighted and grateful

Posted by Reviewer2542954 From District of Columbia on Aug 18, 2009

I am delighted and grateful to find such an important supplement at a resonable price. Being on a limited income, I still deserve to do everything I can to keep myself healthy and I know acai berry is really helpful, especially for weight control and alertness.

Recent purchase from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2667820 From Canada on Feb 20, 2011

excellent product. Too bad it didn't come in a bigger package.

My Smoothie Boost

Posted by Reviewer2199321 From Tennessee on Jul 28, 2009

I add acai powder to my blueberry smoothie for a nutritional boost. I like having the freeze-dried product because it offers more of the fruit than acai juice. And it is easier to handle and more cost effective than the juice.

moisurizer

Posted by Reviewer2023245 From Canada on Mar 03, 2009

I used this to make my own moisturizer , a bit of a process , but so far so good , too soon to really tell though .