CAD

CA$23.46

CA$24.54

Savings of: CA$1.08 (4% off)

Almost Euphoric

Posted by Reviewer1978242 on Aug 01, 2014

I use 1.5 tbs to make hot chocolate and I get a significant mood lift and a general sense of bliss that's almost euphoric, it makes me feel relaxed and happy. But if I take more it makes thinking slow (but still very relaxed and happy!). When I take less I get a clear-headed energetic effect with mood lift. I gave it 4 stars because there is a slight bitter taste, but vanilla and stevia takes care of that.

cacao

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Jul 04, 2008

I drink this hot mixed w/carob & stevia. I only wish iherb would carry raw carob as well. A must for chocoholics like me!

Good with smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1416169 on Feb 02, 2009

Like this powder, I put a tablespoon in my smoothies and it gives a nice chocolate taste. I am also looking into making raw chocolate with it but I haven't done that yet. It's a good price here for 1 pound of raw cacao. But remember they do take out the butter so if you want the full raw chocolate I'd recommend buying the nibs and grinding them in a grinder.

Yum!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

I love Navitas Naturals products. They manufacture a whole line of organic superfoods powders. In my book, this company rocks! I stopped using this brand because I was reacting slightly to it (I am recovering from severe food and chemical sensitivities) and I prefer the Dagoba brand of raw cacao powder at the moment. But I think that is just my own idiosyncrasy. Definitely try this brand and see how you like it!

Cacao

Posted by Reviewer3091643 on May 23, 2008

Great product I use it daily in my green smoothies

Just what you expect

Posted by Reviewer2897925 on Mar 15, 2008

This is a fine product and is what you expect to get out of raw cocoa. It taste great in yogurt with maple syrup.

organic cocoa

Posted by Reviewer1668116 on Oct 02, 2008

good organic cocoa....

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

Good as any other raw and organic brand here on iHerb- but I may keep on searching for that extra nice taste!

Great

Posted by Caragh on Aug 23, 2012

Great added to shakes or to make Raw Chocolate Balls. Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 12, 2012