CAD

CA$32.19

CA$33.54

Savings of: CA$1.36 (4% off)

• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Essential for making chocolate

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Oct 06, 2008

This cacao butter smells divine! I use it to make my own chocolate. The fact that it melts at about body temperature enables you to make your very own raw, organic chocolate using this butter along with the cacao powder from Navitas Naturals, vanilla, and a sweetener, like raw honey or agave. Later I will try to mix a little of this cacao butter into jojoba oil or avocado oil and use it as body butter. I have a cacao butter lip balm, and that's very good on sore, chapped lips.

Wow, great mixed with coconut oil!

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Nov 15, 2011

I cut off a hunk and grated it with my cheese grater, then mixed that with an equal amount of coconut oil. Stirred it up and it is a gorgeous, smooth, white chocolate smelling lotion. Very silk like, compared to using coconut oil as a lotion alone. I will mix these from now on. Also, kept me soft and without itching for the entire day! Great on my face too, didn't break it out. I'm going to buy some coffee essential oil to add to it so I smell like a Mocha Coffee!

Please, bring back this great cacao butter =)

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Aug 13, 2012

This cacao butter smell like a huge bar of chocolate, it smells sweet, vanilla kind of, it has all aroma notes for chocolate needed, so you can melt it, adding a bit of some natural sweetener, some agava syrup, coconut sap syrup, mesquite powder. If you want brown chocolate, just add some high quality Navitas cacao powder and here you go. You can add some nuts, seeds, dried fruits , even spices to have more creative taste and look for your own made chocolate.

Mmmmm

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 22, 2012

Just the smell of this is amazing; the taste is scrumptious! Perfect for making homemade chocolate. Actually, for homemade chocolate, I usually use this, carob powder, alcohol free vanilla, chocolate flavored stevia, and xylitol. Delicious!

Great price and great quality:)

Posted by Reviewer2219915 on Jan 29, 2012

i have made delicious raw chocolate with this cacao butter. thank you Iherb! you really save norwegians who loves raw chocolate, in norway raw cacao butter and superfood in general is crazy expensive! thank you soo much for making it possible to make and eat more delicious raw chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1713932 on Feb 23, 2010

Me likes :)

Beautiful skin

Posted by Reviewer1765003 on Jan 28, 2011

This would have to be the best product I have used on my skin and i have used many .I was using coconut oil for quite a while but i found my skin didn't really improve at all .I now use the Raw Cacao Butter with a little coconut oil mixed together (to make it go further) No more snake skin legs .Love it and will definately buy again .My only complaint is takes so long (3weeks ) to get to Australia .

Out of date

Posted by 5209007268650911294 on Dec 25, 2014

I got an old, out of date. And got sick after eating it.

Great quality, great taste, great price!

Posted by eiriha on Apr 12, 2012

My homemade chocolate always taste great with this butter, and I've stuck with this product for a long time now. Great deal for premium cacao butter. Also great as a body oil/lotion, just put a little butter in the bathing water, or let it melt in the palm of your hand and rub!

Posted by Reviewer1016162 on Aug 18, 2011

havenæt tried any other brand, but good quality, wonderful smell. makes it incredibly simple to make your own chocolate. and it's raw!