CAD

CA$30.61

CA$33.24

Savings of: CA$2.63 (8% off)

• Reviews | English

Over-dried... try "Flora Heaven Mountain Goji Berries" instead.

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 29, 2008

I thought these tasted good enough at first. Of course, this Navitas brand was my first-ever experience with goji berries, so I didn't really know what I was missing. I later tried the Flora Heaven Mountain brand -- also available here at iHerb -- and the difference was like night and day. The Heaven Mountain goji berries are juicier, sweeter, and very "chewy." These are dry, strange in texture, and totally lackluster by comparison.

Not too good

Posted by Reviewer1836959 on May 30, 2011

Dry and not good tasting. After soaking or in smoothies they're ok, but plain or in trail mixes they're terrible.

doesnt taste sweet

Posted by Reviewer1349562 on Jul 04, 2011

i thought that it would taste sweet, but it's not sweet at all. but its ok in smoothies

Norway

Posted by Reviewer3287487 on Oct 29, 2011

For me, this is not the best brand when it come to gojiberries. They are tough to chew, and they have a bitter taste. Think I will find another brand next time I buy gojiberries.

Dry, lacking taste.

Posted by Reviewer1800429 on Dec 10, 2011

These are very dry and lacking taste. You really need to soak these in the water to get anything out of. I ordered these to compare them to Dragon Herbs, Heaven Mountain Goji's and this product isn't nearly as good. I will be preferring Heaven Mountain in the future for sure. One bonus star for being organic, otherwise I would have given only one.

Not my cind of taste

Posted by 5713527132002485677 on Jul 03, 2013

Not my cind of taste

Goji Berries

Posted by ladypamela on Dec 15, 2009

Flavorsome, but very dry and crunchy. Other brands are more moist. I probably would not reorder this particular brand.

Tastes okay

Posted by Reviewer1536618 on Jan 25, 2010

The dried goji berries are okay. They are very chewy and taste a bit like seaweed but they do seem to help boost energy. It just make take some time to get used to them since it's so different from other dried fruits/berries I have had.

Very dry gojiberries

Posted by Reviewer1507018 on Oct 03, 2010

These berries tastes good but they seem extremely dry. Other gojiberries I have tasted have been soft like raisins. Won´t buy them again.