CAD

CA$30.56

CA$33.19

Savings of: CA$2.63 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1519117 on Oct 25, 2009

I've already ordered 2 more of these..

One of Greatest quality ever

Posted by norihito on Apr 11, 2012

Everybody knows Goji is one of the most powerful berry in the world. Navitas naturals carries great quality products. I know better brand so this is not the best.

Tasty & Nutritious!

Posted by Reviewer1497975 on Jan 06, 2010

I used to take protein powders mixed with grape juice right after a strength-training workout, which helped my muscles recover well. But after I replaced those drinks with goji berries, I experienced better overall recovery- Besides the high nutrient content, these berries feel like they're 100% digested and absorbed by my body. I would have rated this five stars if they didn't get stuck in between my teeth! Be prepared to floss! lol:)

Goji berries

Posted by Reviewer3037744 on Jan 27, 2010

Happy with this product!

Goji Power

Posted by Reviewer1044880 on Feb 14, 2010

The price is reasonable and saw on a Doctors show that they are good for you so thought I would try them. I use them in smoothies and healthy drinks. I like the taste of them and don't mind the little pieces in the drink. I would order them again when I use up my supply if they seen to help.

I put them in my smoothies

Posted by Reviewer1350062 on May 07, 2010

They are good blended, but I am not nuts about eating handfuls of them. I do feel that I have more energy from them.

Great berries!!

Posted by Reviewer1048202 on May 17, 2010

Very juicy and tastefull berries!!

Surprisingly yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3021883 on May 29, 2010

Didn't know what to expect, since this is my first Gojji purchase. Very tasty and packed with nutrition! Great addition to homemade granola, smoothies and even salads.

ok taste

Posted by Reviewer2341133 on Jun 04, 2010

first time I have tasted goji berries, so I don't really know how it's supposed to taste. good price!

Good smell and taste!

Posted by Reviewer1693768 on Aug 30, 2010

The quality seems fine, and they taste good:) Good in smoothies and I also eat them together with nuts inbetween meals.