CAD

CA$30.56

CA$33.19

Savings of: CA$2.63 (8% off)

• Reviews | English

Good gojis

Posted by Reviewer2164014 on Jan 21, 2010

Good gojis, but too hard. I like to add them to teas and let them plump up, then are quite good. On the plus they are organic and reasonably priced.

Gojo berries

Posted by Reviewer1282891 on Mar 02, 2010

I did not enjoy these alone but they are good added to a trail mix to in a salad.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1336201 on Mar 16, 2010

Dryish Goji berries.

Worth a Try

Posted by Reviewer3064455 on Jun 10, 2010

Not my favorite but knowing their nutritional data helps going down. Plus I'm not a smoothie junkie so eating by the handful isn't the way to go. I will try them in salads.

Good, but not the best...

Posted by Reviewer1138384 on Aug 18, 2010

I've tried other Goji products and this is certainly not the best, but it's not the worst either. It's just a bit too dry......

A little dry

Posted by Reviewer2751467 on Sep 11, 2010

The berries had a good taste, but they felt very dry. I got the impression that they vere a little old. Others i have tasted felt softer.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1653465 on Nov 23, 2010

Good in taste but very dry. When used in recipes I need to soak them in water for 30 min before using them in smoothies, salads etc.

Good dried fruit

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jan 22, 2012

Tasty as dried fruit, but I do not belive these are a superfood that does anything extraordinary. However, any dried fruit without chemicals added is healthful for a person, so I like these.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »