CAD

CA$30.18

CA$32.77

Savings of: CA$2.60 (8% off)

• Customer Ratings

Great food, great customer service

Posted by Reviewer3217429 on May 18, 2008

I've eaten goji berries from another company and when I received these form iHerb, I didn't think they were as fresh. The company was great, however, and sent me another bag. The 2nd bag was the same, with a quick crunch before the chewiness. They have a nice, mild flavor- I'd say a cross between a raisin and a cranberry. They can be eaten as is or mixed into food. I've given them to others at work to try and they like them as well. I've purchased other products from iHerb as has my husband. They stand by their products and have great customer service. I will continue to purchase from iHerb. Customer service and quick responses are an important feature of online companies and they are top-rated in my book!

Great product - used to make power smoothie

Posted by Reviewer3224874 on Apr 26, 2008

I was told about a power smoothie that would change my life. It included the Maca Powder, goji Berries, and Cacao Nibs. Hasn't changed anything yet but only been drinking them for 2 weeks. I didn't care for the berries in the smoothie so I have them on my breakfast cereal.

cheaper than in bulk locally!

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 27, 2008

I soak these and put them in smoothies for all their wonderful properties.

berry good

Posted by Reviewer1382850 on Nov 21, 2007

This was an excellent price for these! I will order again! Thanks again for the quick delivery!

As good as any I've found

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 18, 2007

Not too dried out, nice.

simon

Posted by Reviewer3013735 on Jan 07, 2008

good and healthy snack

Best Deal for the Money!

Posted by Reviewer2695284 on Feb 15, 2008

I use these in smoothies and tea.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1408581 on Oct 11, 2007

Great Price!

Fine taste, Great health benefits!

Posted by Reviewer1338637 on Oct 17, 2007

These taste pretty good although they are slightly bitter to me. My 2yr old eats them up. Its great to have this as a very healthy whole food!

Best Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer2515910 on Oct 20, 2007

These are great -my family loves them- they're organic and don't need too be rinsed as some do-best price out there