CAD

CA$41.98

CA$50.88

Savings of: CA$8.91 (18% off)

Housewife

Posted by 5206222692353545987 on Apr 21, 2016

This is a very good product.i will recommend this product to my friends.

yum

Posted by wineathome on Mar 15, 2016

Tastes good with cacao powder and açai. Feel like it does something to my hormone in a good way.

Strong taste, but incredible in cake frosting!

Posted by 4680391441669071294 on Jan 27, 2016

This was the first time I tried maca. It has a strong taste, so be careful if you use it in smoothies etc. I used it in the frosting of a raw food cake, and the taste was just oustanding! Try it! Here is the frosting - probably works for many cakes. Mix all the ingrediens together in a Vitamix, but first without the coconut oil. When the cake and frosting is done, you can deocorate with figs on the top. A little less than 1 quart liquid, soaked cashews 1 cup deciliter water 1/2 cup maple syrup 1/4 deciliter maca 2 pinches himalaya salt 1 cup coconut oil

Great value maca

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

I add this to my daily super food combo. Great product, smells great.

Cured my 5 year anemia problem, but taking it is a science

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

Within two my anemia problem was gone. To be fair, I also took liquid iron. However, it was this product that gave my body the boost it needed. For the first time in 10 years, I felt warm internally during winter months. My advice. Build up to the recommended dosage as suggested. For every month on take a week off. Start over building up to the regular dosage. I found it to be most effective this way.

The rare good thing

Posted by 5355887354393662548 on Jun 01, 2015

Prices have gone up too exaggerated, $ us19 rise to $ us45, too illogical!

Found an answer to the Price Spike. . .

Posted by Reviewer1094600 on Feb 18, 2015

From a news post on a website that specializing in selling Maca== Here's what they said: Prices Soar As Maca Roots Are Smuggled Out Of Peru== Troubling Times For The Global Maca Market== In early July 2014 as we prepared to purchase some freshly harvested Maca from our farming co-operative in Peru we were greeted with some troubling news. Our supplier told us that the price of Maca was rising quickly due to unprecedented demand from Asian and, in particular, Chinese buyers. We quickly became aware of the extent of this new demand when we were quoted prices nearly double the previous market price. At that time we submitted our purchase order at the new prices. Shockingly a message came back to us a few days later that the prices had doubled yet again and would likely continue to rise. Thanks to our deep connections with various Maca suppliers in Peru and the U.S. we discovered that everyone in the Maca trade is experiencing prices 4 and 5 times higher than normal. Here’s part of an email we received from one of our suppliers a couple weeks ago: “Unfortunately maca situation maintains and we don’t have maca back in stock or to be delivered. Currently maca price on farms are still increasing and now they are 100% more than 2 weeks ago.” And another: “Prices are going up almost every week due to the high demand from the Chinese.” Since our only focus is Organic Peruvian Maca we had to find out what is happening. What’s Causing Maca Prices to Go So High This Year? We’ve discovered that Chinese nationals are coming into Peru posing as tourists. They approach Maca farmers directly in their fields with suitcases full of cash and offer them 4-8 times market rate for their products. The farmers have been taking the money, even when it means breaking contracts they have had with Peruvian national producers who have supported them for decades. It’s certainly easy to question the ethics of this tactic, but the Chinese are going even further by illegally smuggling whole Maca roots and seeds out of the country. Here’s how one of our contacts in Peru put it a couple of days ago: “Maca is not allowed by our government to be exported as raw material (fresh product without being processed) because it can be used as a seed in other countries, and this is a product considered to be native to Peru and our government tries to maintain it as such. However, the Chinese are taking the product fresh out of our country illegally through our country’s borders with Bolivia and Ecuador. This problem was shown on national TV yesterday. Our government is increasing control, and I hope they manage to be successful and stop the Chinese from doing this.”. . .. . . . . So, please don't blame iHerb.

Great product!

Posted by 5386661411463790072 on Feb 12, 2015

I used to get terrible migrane type headaches during my period and sometimes other time as well. I had cramps and sometimes took pain killers even three days in a row when my period started. Since I started to take this maca powder, all my symptoms slowly disappeared, and I hardly get any pain during my period anymore. I started to take Vitex (Nature's Way) recently, and they might work well together as well. I noticed that maca is great for exercise as well. Before going to the gym I often take maca powder. I feel tired, and maca doesn't change my feeling of tiredness, but when I do my weight lifting exercise, I feel that I have much more power than what I was actually feeling that day. That has happened many times, so I know it's because of maca. It took me some time to get used to the taste (I tried it with everything, and the best that I could drink it with, was cold (Japanese) green tea. Now I'm used to the taste, and I drink it with water. Recently I use it for raw chocolate as well. Highly recommend for general fatigue, menstrual pain and headaches.

Remember to stir

Posted by 4905133727622268691 on Jan 26, 2015

The powder has a tendency to 'stick' to the sides of the blender. Remember to stir it in periodically or you will find it left on the sides of the blender after you pour it out or in clumps that will surely have you coughing.

Price increase

Posted by Reviewer1579016 on Dec 28, 2014

Great product but the price went up from $20 to $49.99 .....Unreal price increase in one year!