CAD

CA$23.78

CA$32.64

Savings of: CA$8.85 (27% off)

No puedo con el olor ni con el sabor

Posted by yazmii on Jul 17, 2014

Un olor bastante fuerte y para mi gusto, aún más malo. No se disuelve nada bien y los grumos que quedan tienen una textura terrosa. Tiré el paquete entero a la basura.

Warning! Maca can cause major stomach cramps!

Posted by 4685143265723896203 on Aug 06, 2016

I really loved this product at first. But then, I started to get stomach cramps. At first, I thought it was something else (stress? vitamins? bad food?) other than the maca, because it didn't start up until I had been using the product for months. Then one day, I happened across a website that said that some people get major stomach cramps (someone even ended up in the hospital) due to maca. It was hard to pinpoint since it took months of regular use for the side effects to occur. I know it's fine for most people, but I wish I had known about the possible side effect so that I didn't spend so long trying to figure out what was wrong. It took weeks before my stomach was back to normal.

Not used yet

Posted by 4817400944892217396 on Oct 08, 2013

Not used yet

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2399883 on May 27, 2011

Honestly don't notice anything from your product

Mark

Posted by Reviewer2030214 on Jul 05, 2008

I haven't noticed any difference since I started using the powder. Maybe I not using enough or using it properly. I also don't like the taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »