CAD

CA$24.44

CA$33.54

Savings of: CA$9.10 (27% off)

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Oct 13, 2009

As always, another quality product from Nativas. Love the re-sealable bag as packaging.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2124564 on Oct 11, 2007

I didn't like the taste of the product at first but now have gotten used to it and actually like the taste. I put it in my morning coffee.

Maca Powder

Posted by Reviewer3224790 on Jul 14, 2009

Maca is an acquired taste- I recently got on to a smoothie kick and team this up with cacao powder for an afternoon treat. Once again, iHerb has competitive pricing, and I received my order the next day!

g

Posted by 5265878115752671508 on May 06, 2016

I have this every morning with another products called mega hydrates from Patrick Flanagan when combined gives a instant great tastes

I have felt the energy effects

Posted by 5148861814534710867 on Nov 20, 2016

Quite hard to dissolve and the powder is too fine that it disperses into the air quite easily. It smells nasty too but a superfood fan's gotta suck it up to get the benefits right? I use it for my coffee and smoothies, In smoothies I dont really notice that its there but it messes up with my coffee. Either way, I just have to take to boost my energy for the whole day.

Hard to swallow...

Posted by Reviewer1671649 on May 29, 2008

But the horrible taste disappears after a few days of taking it. Good stuff. =)

hhmmm

Posted by Reviewer1869815 on Apr 02, 2009

I haven't used this product long enough to tell a distinctive difference in workouts or testosterone levels, but it does have a long documented history. One thing's for sure, this stuff does taste absolutely awful. I have to plug my nose while drinking it and after rinsing my mouth out and still notice a little after-affect. Hopefully it's doing something good...

Good

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Mar 02, 2013

I took it every day for about a month, it gave me some energy, now I take it every now and then.

good stuff

Posted by 4648683603780424781 on Jun 10, 2013

I heard alot of good stuff about maca but havent used my package yet - will update after I have.

good

Posted by Reviewer1574580 on Aug 21, 2013

maca as maca...love that it is certified organic but a bit pricey - found a way cheaper alternative and also organic.