CAD

CA$43.15

CA$52.31

Savings of: CA$9.16 (18% off)

great

Posted by Reviewer1314693 on Sep 03, 2011

Always good stuff and good value

Great quality / value

Posted by Reviewer1410470 on Sep 04, 2011

Have been using for a while

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2842507 on Sep 18, 2011

Don't really like the taste but it is really pure Maca powder from Peru. Very good for the body

Started my period in 2 days

Posted by Reviewer3242655 on Nov 08, 2011

I am in perimenopause which means sometimes I have a period and sometimes not. I started taking the maca and 2 days later, I had one. It is regularizing things for me.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2407096 on Jan 05, 2012

Tastes great, easy to mix albeit the chalky appearance.

my husband takes this and he likes

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Feb 14, 2012

this in his morning drink

ok

Posted by Reviewer2276980 on Feb 16, 2012

Need to mix with stronger flavors to hide the taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Feb 22, 2012

i don't prefer the taste, 1 little spoon is okey in a smoothie, too much tastes funny

Maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I use this with my smoothies. The taste is ok. Haven't noticed any big effects yet. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

All healthy stuff taste horrible

Posted by MaeMae on Apr 19, 2012

I just bought this product and it's too ealry to talk about the benefits of it. But I have to say something about the taste. I find it horrible! When I open the bag, it smelled like caramel, but then I added to my smoothie- it was discusting taste. Could not drink that, so I poured it out and made a chocolate milk and added the Maca. It was again discusting, but I drank all at once, without breathing :) Right after that I drank water so wash out the taste from my mouth. I believe this product is great, no doubt about it, and I'm sure it will make improvements in my health. But can't stand the taste! As we all know, usually the healthy things, good for us, taste horrible. However, I'll use the whole bag and after that I'll order Maca capsules :)) Btw, I've never experienced a faster shipment. iHerb was amazing. Ordered on Monday, arrived in Canada Wednesday. Thanks!