CAD

CA$11.07

CA$14.57

Savings of: CA$3.50 (24% off)

Neemaura Naturals Inc., Neem Seed Oil

Posted by 4976520119501308791 on Aug 27, 2012

We have used Neem Seed Oil many times in the past, and have always been happy with it.

Neem oil - the miracle oil

Posted by 5539214246064069694 on Dec 27, 2014

Although the smell is pretty bad this works perfect on ichty scalp and wounds. You can mask it with essential oils and mixed in you favourite shampoo or lotion.

Neem Products... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Posted by 5231496214783765762 on Aug 02, 2016

I just can't say enough about the neem herb...the oil, the bark or the leaf extracts. It has the highest ORAC rating of any herb or fruit/vegetable from the information that I have about it. This means that it is high in antioxidants. The bark and leaf extracts have helped me battle a beginning of a gum problem...and even helped me show up with NO cavities at my last dental appointment (though I'm not so sure I had cavities, so I switched denists...). These extracts are also energy boosters, can help you fight fatigue. Now for the neem oil, I was using it to help with my hair. But I found that the mosquitoes do NOT like it!! This is a God-send for me as the buggers usually LOVE me. I just use some almond or coconut oil and blend some neem oil with it and apply to exposed skin areas. It truly keeps the mosquitoes away. I just cannot say enough about neem....it is at the top of my list for helpful supplements...if not my favorite one.

stinks but works

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Nov 04, 2010

stinks but works

Works well for the shin. U will have to get use to the smell

Posted by DIceManCometh on Jan 20, 2009

Works well on the face.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer2367288 on Aug 14, 2011

Works great!

Neem Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer7774377 on Aug 21, 2011

Neem Seed Oil is wonderful, it tighten the skin on my face (which was a welcome surprise). Neem works great on my toe nails and fingernails, it makes them look clean and white under the nails.Neem also works on healing wounds, and a little goes a long way. The only thing I don't like is the smell, however I mixed in some lavender, and it helped quite a bit. The smell does not stick around for very long, and you can apply a good smelling lotion or crème over it, works like a charm.

good

Posted by Reviewer1437455 on Feb 23, 2011

Used it along with neem shampoo for itchy scalp. It's working.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2186245 on Jan 17, 2012

Awesome!

Neem Oil

Posted by Reviewer1244250 on Mar 02, 2012

Neem oil is the most versatile oil there is out there. It serves a range of purposes for me. Skin, teeth, hair. A little drop goes a very long way. The smell is tough, but that's neem for you. This is the best stuff out there.