CAD

CA$11.18

CA$14.70

Savings of: CA$3.52 (24% off)

Great product, but very stinky

Posted by Reviewer3210492 on Jan 18, 2010

I mix this in w/ the Neemaura lotion when my eczema is flaring - it is good, but stinky. I think I like the Triple potency Neem by the same company better, as you can drink that stuff and also apply topically.

Repels insects and softens dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

Excellent natural insect repellent and also great for dry skin. The skin on my hands was like sand paper due to a dry climate and hard water. When I applied this neem oil my skin became much softer. It does smell a bit like food/garlic/onions but the benefits make it worth it for me.

Potent neem oil

Posted by NaraNarasimhan on Dec 31, 2011

Hi, I used this topically for toenail fungus for a few days. However, the smell was overpowering, and hence decided to discontinue use.

Very smelly

Posted by Reviewer1794902 on Aug 18, 2008

It smells really bad! It didn't help with eczema. Probably would make a great insect repellent due to the smell!

nutty

Posted by Reviewer2351345 on Nov 26, 2011

smells like nuts... i hate putting this on my face, the dropper is a nice touch, but leaks... Didn't work on my acne.

Smell is Too Strong

Posted by Reviewer1395997 on Jun 24, 2011

I knew neem seed oil would have a strong odour, but I didn't know it was that bad! The smell is horrible because it smells exactly like fried onions (shallots). Okay, then I thought I will just massage a few drops on my head before I shampoo it off. No way! The smell was so strong, I had to wash my hair twice! It is not exactly "smelly" but the thought of having the smell of fried shallots on my hair, skin or body puts me off too much.

from Russia

Posted by miracle on Feb 15, 2012

The smell is terrible. But any neem oil smells the same. It's good with skin prombles, like eczema and etc.

DISAPPOINTED

Posted by Reviewer1789093 on Mar 16, 2010

The oil came crystalized and I am very disappointed. It has not turned into the oil texture as of yet.

great neem seed oil

Posted by Reviewer1747260 on Dec 22, 2010

the only neem seed oil I buy, goes a long way

Effective

Posted by 4652821001113890210 on Oct 12, 2016

I use this miracle if I got any weird pimple, and it does the job perfectly. I mix it with tea tree oil for maximum result.