CAD

CA$47.78

CA$79.63

Savings of: CA$31.85 (40% off)

Made me feel bad

Posted by Reviewer3171789 on Jan 07, 2011

This product gave me a headache and make me feel sleepy an lazy and short tempered. I couldn't continue using it I had to stop it after may be 5 days. tried it again after one week break ... I felt the same

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2031726 on May 21, 2010

I like New Chapter products. This is a great multivitamin. Very easy on the stomach. IHerb is a wonderful company to deal with. Dr.Kazi Anam, New York

One Daily

Posted by Reviewer2471831 on Aug 11, 2010

So far this supplement has seemed to work well. The extra herbs + Vitamin D are excellent for inflammation/pain minimization. New Chapter always makes top quality supplements and will continue to use.

One tablet is better than 3

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Apr 14, 2011

My husband not being a 'pill' taking kind of guy doesn't mind taking these. Only one tablet per dose is great and they aren't too big to be a problem. We eat well so these are a supplement to our health so myu husband don't necessarily notice any obvious improvements to how he feels.

Excellent One a Day

Posted by Reviewer3131320 on Apr 21, 2012

The men in my life love this ONE pill, ONCE a day supplement. I think we're going to start ordering it by the case! My dad is 84 and my husband is 55 and both use it daily.

Best multivitamin I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1565138 on Oct 09, 2012

Instead of using synthetic and possibly harmful vitamins, New Chapter cultivates its components in order to offer better absorption. The results speak for themselves!

Every Man's One - lots of broken pieces

Posted by Reviewer1978306 on Apr 27, 2011

Good complex vitamin. I must say that this particular bottle had lots of broken bits. I've never seen that happen in a bottle of vitamins or pills. Actually would prefer this product in plastic instead of glass.

Good quality vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jan 21, 2011

These are very high quality vitamins for a one a day. Very good company.

Consistently good product

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Nov 20, 2010

New chapters always has great multivitamins

just received ,tried one ~~

Posted by 5003176900268452995 on Dec 04, 2012

just received it,packed properly,seems good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »