CAD

CA$49.26

CA$75.78

Savings of: CA$26.52 (35% off)

Easy on system

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on May 22, 2015

Great formula, doesnt turn urine neon yellow, great absorption, love its organic and whole food based

Natural Whole - Food Complex is a Great VitaminSupplement with No Stomach Upset!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I use this product on a daily basis. I like this multivitamin because it is a natural whole-food complex and it is beneficial for stress, as well as immune and bone health. It also only has to be taken once a day. I like the fact too that the vitamin formulation is reasonable. It provides not more than 250% of the daily value of any of its vitamins. I don't like taking 1500% of a vitamin. I am not sure that is safe, but I feel good about this vitamin. This product is also 100% vegetarian, gluten free and has no artificial flavors or colors. You can also take this anytime, even on an empty stomach, without stomach upset. I also appreciate that this item has very little iron in it, only 17% of the daily value. This is an all around good vitamin!

Great multi vitamin

Posted by 5525218218860465825 on Dec 28, 2014

These were ordered based on a recommendation from my sister. They are great, and I will definitely order again!

good

Posted by 4965238250450552184 on Nov 26, 2013

great product

efficient & reasonable priced

Posted by 5738903032602149959 on Oct 18, 2013

The shipment was efficient, & I got a great deal on these! I'm happy to have a new source for getting my favorite vitamins at half the cost.

Need it

Posted by 5161697419414549408 on Sep 29, 2013

I've been taking this so long

Haven't tried yet

Posted by Reviewer1839345 on Aug 15, 2013

Haven't started taking these yet. I'm extremely sensitive to most multivitamins and so need to find a time where if it DOES have ill effects, I'm able to be home. Will update when I try them.

Best multivite

Posted by 5060944760291900872 on Jul 04, 2013

Excellent product. I can even take on an empty stomach in the morning. Reccomend.

non-gmo

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 14, 2013

I think these are really good vitamins. I've been taking them for about a month, so can't really tell much, but I'll be back! :) They are non-gmo project verified. Will have to check my newest bottle for sign when they arrive, but the last one I ordered had the label.

very good.

Posted by Reviewer1894631 on Jun 04, 2013

I feel great with it and I will keep using it.