New Chapter, Holy Basil Force, 120 Softgels

C$ 40.10

Stress buster supreme

Posted by Reviewer2764354 on Dec 09, 2008

This holy basil is a stress busting bomb in a capsule. This stuff works everytime, it improves my mood, gives me a lift and burns away the accumulated dross that drags me down.

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2650638 on Jun 02, 2009

I love this product! I have ordered my 4th bottle. My firend an herbalist refered this product for me for stress and anxiety and it has help! It has helped with headaches. My dr gave me an anti- depressant to take and I didn't like the effects of the pill and tried New Chapter's Holy Basil and i love it. It's a great product, no side effects. I take pressure pills and this and am find. I was getting bad migrane headaches and this has really help. I would definitely suggest getting this product. You will not be dissappointed.

new chapter super critical holy basil

Posted by Reviewer1546087 on Feb 16, 2008

I began using Holy Basil to help calm me. I think my Cortisol level was quite high. I was stuck in the fight or flight mode. I feel much better now.

Farewell to anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer3265390 on Jan 02, 2012

Holy Basil is relief for me with minor to moderate anxiety attacks. I recommend it completely for giving me a sense of calmness, increased ability to focus, and more comprehensive cognitive functions.

calming supplement

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Feb 26, 2008

I take this after dinner. It helps me calm down after a long day and I've noticed improved sleep when I take it daily.