CAD

CA$29.61

CA$45.54

Savings of: CA$15.94 (35% off)

Not perfect, but it's okay.

Posted by 5259828559644052442 on Jul 08, 2014

I have been eating this only for one month along with New Chapter Wholemega Fish Oil. I was hoping to feel more energetic compared to previous times, but I don't feel extreme improvement. However, I'm sure this is because I have only been consuming the supplement for one month. I do feel my mood has been more positive. Apart from that, this stuff is great because it doesn't make me become constipated unlike other supplements or medicine that I have eaten. There's no problem for me taking this stuff on empty stomach.

Thank you so much!

Posted by 5725519436812030158 on Dec 19, 2013

Fast and safe shipping!

Great iron supplement!

Posted by 4697257593433725146 on Nov 11, 2013

Good value for money and this product does what it says it on the tin! Easy on the tummy, doesn't cause constipation and easily absorbed. I will re-purchase

good

Posted by Reviewer1836909 on Aug 20, 2013

very good.

NCR-00636

Posted by 5529864729493862849 on Jul 24, 2013

very good

Love This Iron!

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This iron supplement is very well tolerated. It's the first iron supplement I've taken that hasn't caused me to become nauseated. I'm so happy I found it! It also can be taken without food as it is a whole food supplement--- so convenient! Thank you New Chapter!

great iron supplement!

Posted by marianF on Apr 12, 2013

Good source of whole food iron.I like the iron content of this product (50% DV) since I'm only borderline iron deficient and, thus, don't need huge doses of iron.I also like the fact that it contains other synergistic nutrients like zinc and vitamin C.One star less because of the fermented soy in it.

Great Iron product

Posted by Reviewer1695845 on Nov 09, 2012

I really like this Iron product, its been a great supplement to take, and I love all the added extras.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2497296 on Sep 28, 2012

Good product. No upset stomach,can take any time of day. I feel stronger, have more energy.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

great way to get iron, gives me energy plus