CAD

CA$29.89

CA$49.82

Savings of: CA$19.93 (40% off)

best natural mood support I have found

Posted by Reviewer2755573 on Mar 27, 2007

I have been managing major depression with supplements for many years. The low energy, cognitive fuzziness, and sleep issues have been relatively easy to address, but the mood symptoms are a challenge. I learned about rhodiola a year ago, and have found it to be the most effective treatment for mood symptoms I have ever tried. I experimented with several brands before settling on this one as the most effective. This may be due to the salidroside content - if you read the rhodiola research, you will be startled to notice that most brands of rhodiola do not include the recommended percentage of this important active ingredient, but this one does. I also appreciate that the pills are not individually blister-packed, as with many other brands. The stability of rhodiola rosea is reputed to be poor, yet this brand works where others didn't, so clearly packaging is not the only factor. The capsules do absorb moisture easily, so it is best to leave them in the bottle (with the absorbent pack) until use. If rhodiola hasn't worked for you, you should try this brand before giving up on it. Start with the lower dosage - sensitivities vary dramatically from person to person. The only complaint I have about this company is that there is not a wider selection of dosages (100 mg to 300 mg is big gap) - 75 mg and 200 mg options would be very helpful. A larger bottle would also be nice for those of us who take it regularly, but given its short shelf life, perhaps that isn't an possible.

Amazing stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2773344 on May 26, 2007

I have suffered from depression and lack of energy all my life. After just 2 days of taking this I feel like a different person. I have energy, I want to get things done instead of making excuses. I'm so happy I found this!

Stability

Posted by Reviewer1207153 on Apr 15, 2008

My 20 year-old daughter has been taking this for about 6-9 months, and I've definitely seen a difference in her overall well-being. She used to have mild depression and moodiness many days out of each month - now I seldom see her down. I credit Rhodiola Force.

New Chapter Rhodiola Force

Posted by Reviewer2376376 on Sep 08, 2008

This saved my life, literally -- prescribed by a psychiatrist when my other antidepressents stopped working -- it would be great if it came in bigger quantities, as I take one a day

great adaptogen

Posted by Reviewer3075589 on Jan 13, 2009

it was recomended to me by an advisor at the tonic bar (chinese medicine) for brain funtion. I take it with Jarrow Neuro Optimizer. I've always taken them together, but I looove these products, and I feel the effects, so I know they are working. A good investment. When I first started on this combo, within 20 to 30 minutes (you take them on an empty stomach) i felt like somebody had gone in and massaged my brain. For real!

It really works

Posted by Reviewer2313637 on Jul 02, 2008

After testing different dosages of Rhodiola, I've finally found that I need to take two of these caps (600 mg) for it to really work for me.

Good for Mental Clarity

Posted by Reviewer2621342 on Nov 24, 2007

I started taking Mental Clarity from New Chapter, and it helped sharpness and memory a lot. However, I began to get headachy a lot, so I brought it into my chiropracter, and we did the kinesiology thing, and got a negative reading. So I backed off on that (2-3 times/week) and started with Rhodiola. No ill effects, the headaches went away, and I still am fairly sharp. I still take the Mental Clarity on "big brain days".

Effective

Posted by juniper on Aug 21, 2012

This product has helped me manage my anxiety and depression.

MELLOW

Posted by Reviewer1833031 on Oct 26, 2007

I used to take 5htp and this is a more mellow vibe w/out the sleepy feeling.. it leaves me nice and balanced!!!! more relaxed!!!

Bye bye anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer2116168 on May 16, 2008

Rhodiola Force helps reduce my anxiety. My day is much different if I don't have my Rhodiola Force!